IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Except for this one quote

I agree with your point

"If there is someone who stands to make a profit from my death, I think that I should know about that."

But it is questionable to state 'profit from my death' - that seems more like an opinion or perhaps a doubt.

Cheers

Doug
New ?
How is it questionable? If someone has a life insurance policy on me and I die, they get money. That sounds like profit to me. (Unless you're alluding to the fact that I make more money for them as a productive employee than they get from the policy, but that's kind of a stretch.)

PS: Do you have two logins you're using here? 'dmarker' and 'dmarker2'
===
I can't be a Democrat because I like to spend the money I make.
I can't be a Republican because I like to spend the money I make on drugs and whores.
New Logins

naw just 1 - dmarker was used at easyboard - when I 1st joind zIwethey dmarker wasn't accepted but I couldn't post hence dmarker & dmarker2
     Walmart profits over employee's death - (SpiceWare) - (19)
         Posting full story for archival purposes - (lincoln) - (1)
             Anyone needing further proof about Corporate sociopathy? - (Ashton)
         Surely this is a no-brainer !!! - (dmarker2) - (12)
             Except for this one quote - (drewk) - (6)
                 Re: Except for this one quote - (dmarker) - (2)
                     ? - (drewk) - (1)
                         Logins - (dmarker2)
                 Would you prefer your wife stand to profit from your death? - (marlowe) - (2)
                     Yes I would - (lincoln)
                     Reminds me of the "birthday dirge". :) - (Brandioch)
             No-brainer for sure - but exactly the other way around. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 Sounds like 'Dennis' is someone you know -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                     Naah, just the canonical example of IT management stupidity. - (CRConrad)
                 Re: but exactly the other way around - Nein, Nyet, No - (dmarker2) - (1)
                     So much for "a nation of laws" - (Ashton)
         Google's "Advance Search" -> "News" doesn't find this story - (lincoln)
         Congressman asks the IRS to investigate this "tax dodge" - (lincoln) - (1)
             Unintended association: with 'e coli'. Smooth move(ment)... - (Ashton)
         from the WSJ, Friday, 4/19/2002 - (lincoln)

On trumpet: Peter O'Toole!
65 ms