IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Read the story again.
They'll have no retirement savings. No way to pay for their kids to go to college.

Yes, many people are in that boat.

But the others they're not required to be in that boat for the rest of their lives. They can't accept financial help from family or friends.

He had a job where the employer didn't offer health insurance.

If he had a job where he got too large a raise, they'd lose an equivalent part of their benefits - benefits they paid for.

It's state-enforced poverty for no good reason.

Cheers,
Scott.
New again you claim house car and 3k is poverty, hardly
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New ...
     Republican "compassion" at its finest - (lincoln) - (36)
         you got 2k cash and want me to buy your food? - (boxley) - (21)
             "... or other assets..." -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 This just means... - (folkert)
             let's see how well you survive - (lincoln) - (18)
                 I have not been unemployed for a while - (boxley) - (17)
                     Yeah, why let people get benefits their taxes paid for. -NT - (Another Scott) - (16)
                         Re: Yeah, why let people get benefits *MY* taxes paid for. - (folkert) - (15)
                             Yeah, only land owners should be able to vote, also too. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Was that an assumption that those getting any - (crazy) - (13)
                                 foodstamps for a family of 4 who has a single earner - (boxley) - (12)
                                     Is a car an "asset" in this case? - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                         My first thought was houses, not cars - (S1mon_Jester)
                                         is a car a liquid asset? Not really -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                                             lincoln's quote excerpt doesn't say "liquid". - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                 from your link - (boxley) - (7)
                                                     Hmm... - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                         never EVER claimed it was about saving taxpayer money - (boxley) - (5)
                                                             Even if that $2k is in a 2nd car they need. Hmm... -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                 nice word placement there bucky -NT - (boxley)
                                                                 Please don't feed the troll - (hnick) - (1)
                                                                     Post more often then! I need someone to argue with here :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                 Nope - (crazy)
         Latest example of the policy... - (Another Scott) - (13)
             Whats wrong with the policy? - (boxley) - (5)
                 It makes no sense. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     if you think owning a house car and 3k in the bank - (boxley) - (3)
                         Read the story again. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             again you claim house car and 3k is poverty, hardly -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 ... -NT - (Another Scott)
             Charlie's take. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 yup love me that obamacare - (boxley) - (2)
                     Re: yup love me that obamacare - (lincoln) - (1)
                         own, not rent from a bank. -NT - (boxley)
             Re: Latest example of the policy... - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Cold war propeganda. - (Andrew Grygus)
                 We aren't opposed. We're just stupid. - (mmoffitt)

Mmmmm... warm chunky cheese Danish... in a cup! How convenient is that??
62 ms