IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New never EVER claimed it was about saving taxpayer money
it was fuckem, they got $2k buy yer own groceries.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Even if that $2k is in a 2nd car they need. Hmm...
New nice word placement there bucky
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Please don't feed the troll
He's just glorying in being a callous, nihilistic shit with the possibility it will annoy others. Please don't feed the troll.
New Post more often then! I need someone to argue with here :-)
New Nope
1 car is a requirement for most families (job, school, etc). 2nd is a luxury.

I spent a long time living in the burbs with a wife and 2 kids and 1 car.

I did NOT enjoy it, but we got by, and cars do not have economy of scale. 2nd car costs just as much if not more. But a single car makes you work out your life a bit more in advance, which also means gas savings.

Edit: This was supposed to be a reply to:
"Even if that $2k is in a 2nd car they need. Hmm... "
Expand Edited by crazy Jan. 13, 2012, 09:46:30 AM EST
     Republican "compassion" at its finest - (lincoln) - (36)
         you got 2k cash and want me to buy your food? - (boxley) - (21)
             "... or other assets..." -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 This just means... - (folkert)
             let's see how well you survive - (lincoln) - (18)
                 I have not been unemployed for a while - (boxley) - (17)
                     Yeah, why let people get benefits their taxes paid for. -NT - (Another Scott) - (16)
                         Re: Yeah, why let people get benefits *MY* taxes paid for. - (folkert) - (15)
                             Yeah, only land owners should be able to vote, also too. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Was that an assumption that those getting any - (crazy) - (13)
                                 foodstamps for a family of 4 who has a single earner - (boxley) - (12)
                                     Is a car an "asset" in this case? - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                         My first thought was houses, not cars - (S1mon_Jester)
                                         is a car a liquid asset? Not really -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                                             lincoln's quote excerpt doesn't say "liquid". - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                 from your link - (boxley) - (7)
                                                     Hmm... - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                         never EVER claimed it was about saving taxpayer money - (boxley) - (5)
                                                             Even if that $2k is in a 2nd car they need. Hmm... -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                 nice word placement there bucky -NT - (boxley)
                                                                 Please don't feed the troll - (hnick) - (1)
                                                                     Post more often then! I need someone to argue with here :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                 Nope - (crazy)
         Latest example of the policy... - (Another Scott) - (13)
             Whats wrong with the policy? - (boxley) - (5)
                 It makes no sense. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     if you think owning a house car and 3k in the bank - (boxley) - (3)
                         Read the story again. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             again you claim house car and 3k is poverty, hardly -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 ... -NT - (Another Scott)
             Charlie's take. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 yup love me that obamacare - (boxley) - (2)
                     Re: yup love me that obamacare - (lincoln) - (1)
                         own, not rent from a bank. -NT - (boxley)
             Re: Latest example of the policy... - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Cold war propeganda. - (Andrew Grygus)
                 We aren't opposed. We're just stupid. - (mmoffitt)

Ichi, ni, san, shi.
75 ms