IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New There was a slightly deeper issue.
Significantly, she only came to know me *after* I had switched to Linux. She had simply not really seen me at my wits end with asinine Microsoft software that cannot and will not tell you what is actually wrong so you know what to fix. If you can fix it. She knew her brother-in-law could and would support MS, but failed to grasp that this was a sacrifice of my well-being I was not prepared to make.

In other words, she just didn't know me as well as she thought she did.

Wade.
Just Add Story http://justaddstory.wordpress.com/
New Well there is the rub...
she just didn't know me as well as she thought she did.
That explains the "Ex" part of her relationship with you now.
New Precisely.
Just Add Story http://justaddstory.wordpress.com/
     Wife's computer not behaving - (lincoln) - (30)
         Sounds like a cache issue to me. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Wasn't the cache - (lincoln)
         RRR - (crazy) - (24)
             Then nuke it from orbit. Only way to be sure. -NT - (drook)
             Can't - (lincoln) - (22)
                 Maybe install IE8? - (Another Scott) - (21)
                     Installing IE8 has saved a few jobs here. - (Andrew Grygus)
                     I've put both Firefox and Chrome on there - (lincoln) - (19)
                         "Upgrade" her - (drook)
                         Do you have choice concerning support? - (crazy) - (17)
                             No choice - (lincoln) - (16)
                                 Do you have Linux skills to support her? - (crazy) - (15)
                                     Not yet - (lincoln) - (14)
                                         Engineering triangle as usual - (crazy) - (13)
                                             +5 Insightful. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                 Once you go Mac... - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                                     outside of initial costs - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                         Don't rule out pre-owned. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                     This. - (malraux) - (8)
                                                         This as well - (crazy) - (7)
                                                             Re: This as well - (malraux) - (6)
                                                                 Re: This as well - (pwhysall)
                                                                 My journey. - (static) - (4)
                                                                     A core issue - (crazy) - (3)
                                                                         There was a slightly deeper issue. - (static) - (2)
                                                                             Well there is the rub... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                                 Precisely. -NT - (static)
         Re: Wife's computer not behaving - (altmann) - (1)
             YOU ARE THE MAN! - (lincoln)
         And the problem's back - (lincoln)

It looks like food.
140 ms