IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Actually - we might have delivered them...
The U.S. military dramatically stepped up its assault on Libyan government ground forces over the weekend, launching its first missions with AC-130 flying gunships and A-10 attack aircraft designed to strike enemy ground troops and supply convoys.

The use of the aircraft, during days of heavy fighting in which the momentum seemed to swing in favor of the rebels, demonstrated how allied military forces have been drawn deeper into the chaotic fight in Libya. A mission that initially seemed to revolve around establishing a no-fly zone has become focused on halting advances by government ground forces in and around key coastal cities.

The AC-130s, which fly low and slow over the battlefield and are typically more vulnerable to enemy fire than fast-moving fighter jets, were deployed only after a week of sustained coalition attacks on Libyan government air defenses and radar sites. These aircraft, armed with heavy machine guns and cannons that rake the ground, allow strikes on dug-in Libyan ground forces and convoys in closer proximity to civilians.

http://nation.foxnew...bya#ixzz1WdTitYKP

Abdul - is that our plane?
New See the linkies in 50198. :-)
http://iwt.mikevital....iwt?postid=50198

He has C-130s, and he has more waiting in Marietta that he'll never get.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Sorry...should've included the sign on that one.
We sent over an AC-130 over to Libya...it didn't land, but did leave some presents.
New Whoops! :-)
     Leaked cable: John McCain pushed to arm Qadhafi - (lincoln) - (39)
         Call bs - (beepster) - (38)
             A C130 - (S1mon_Jester) - (22)
                 continued BS - (beepster) - (21)
                     The M form of the plane - (folkert)
                     Used by military organizations. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                         Its not armaments - (beepster) - (12)
                             Hmmm.... - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                 forget it - (beepster) - (6)
                                     Why are you trying to defend him? -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                         Not the point - (beepster) - (4)
                                             Then don't read Politico. Works for me. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 Well.. - (beepster) - (2)
                                                     I was arguing with you. Doesn't mean I like Politico. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         Ayup. That much I gathered. -NT - (beepster)
                             So then.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                 I think what Beep is saying... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                     I suppose.. - (beepster) - (1)
                                         That'd be dual use. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         So I guess Alaska Airlines is an airforce? - (boxley) - (2)
                             Why would Qadaffi want them? - (Another Scott)
                             Actually those were L-100 - (S1mon_Jester)
                     I think you're thinking of the AC-130 - (S1mon_Jester) - (2)
                         Spooky. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             No, the C-130 is fitted with . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             Re: Call bs - (pwhysall) - (14)
                 It's used for many things. - (beepster) - (11)
                     Re: It's used for many things. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         I wouldn't. - (beepster)
                     Nothing I've seen prevents a C-130 - (S1mon_Jester) - (8)
                         except not having one to deliver. -NT - (beepster) - (7)
                             True - but you have repeated claimed it wasn't a bomber - (S1mon_Jester) - (6)
                                 Re: True - but you have repeated claimed it wasn't a bomber - (beepster) - (5)
                                     Yep, we never delivered them - (S1mon_Jester)
                                     Actually - we might have delivered them... - (S1mon_Jester) - (3)
                                         See the linkies in 50198. :-) - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             Sorry...should've included the sign on that one. - (S1mon_Jester) - (1)
                                                 Whoops! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 they are used to move food and freight to rural alaska - (boxley) - (1)
                     Why would Qadaffi need a STOL plane? - (Another Scott)

So I pulled into a Shell station. They said I'd blown a seal. I said, "Fix the damn thing and leave my private life out of it, OK, pal??"
90 ms