IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I was arguing with you. Doesn't mean I like Politico.
New Ayup. That much I gathered.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
     Leaked cable: John McCain pushed to arm Qadhafi - (lincoln) - (39)
         Call bs - (beepster) - (38)
             A C130 - (S1mon_Jester) - (22)
                 continued BS - (beepster) - (21)
                     The M form of the plane - (folkert)
                     Used by military organizations. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                         Its not armaments - (beepster) - (12)
                             Hmmm.... - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                 forget it - (beepster) - (6)
                                     Why are you trying to defend him? -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                         Not the point - (beepster) - (4)
                                             Then don't read Politico. Works for me. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 Well.. - (beepster) - (2)
                                                     I was arguing with you. Doesn't mean I like Politico. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         Ayup. That much I gathered. -NT - (beepster)
                             So then.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                 I think what Beep is saying... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                     I suppose.. - (beepster) - (1)
                                         That'd be dual use. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         So I guess Alaska Airlines is an airforce? - (boxley) - (2)
                             Why would Qadaffi want them? - (Another Scott)
                             Actually those were L-100 - (S1mon_Jester)
                     I think you're thinking of the AC-130 - (S1mon_Jester) - (2)
                         Spooky. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             No, the C-130 is fitted with . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             Re: Call bs - (pwhysall) - (14)
                 It's used for many things. - (beepster) - (11)
                     Re: It's used for many things. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         I wouldn't. - (beepster)
                     Nothing I've seen prevents a C-130 - (S1mon_Jester) - (8)
                         except not having one to deliver. -NT - (beepster) - (7)
                             True - but you have repeated claimed it wasn't a bomber - (S1mon_Jester) - (6)
                                 Re: True - but you have repeated claimed it wasn't a bomber - (beepster) - (5)
                                     Yep, we never delivered them - (S1mon_Jester)
                                     Actually - we might have delivered them... - (S1mon_Jester) - (3)
                                         See the linkies in 50198. :-) - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             Sorry...should've included the sign on that one. - (S1mon_Jester) - (1)
                                                 Whoops! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 they are used to move food and freight to rural alaska - (boxley) - (1)
                     Why would Qadaffi need a STOL plane? - (Another Scott)

The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejuidice.
58 ms