IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well then, once we get the jelly filling in there ...
This looks one of those things that's just so useful that once I become accustomed to it I'll hate trying to use anything else.[1] I generally don't like systems that try to completely wrap HTML in their own way of doing things, but this is so comprehensive that it seems to be what HTML was originally intended for. Like this is the first good HTML authoring tool.

[1] Like VI. (No VI/Emacs wars, please, I'm comparing it to a typical WYSIWIG editor.) When I switched back to a Windows system, I decided to give it a couple of weeks to re-qccquaint myself with WYSIWIG-style editing. I just can't do it. A couple of months later, I still find myself trying various keyboard shortcuts that don't exist here.

===
I can't be a Democrat because I like to spend the money I make.
I can't be a Republican because I like to spend the money I make on drugs and whores.
New Doesn't exist?
[link|http://www.vim.org/|*ahem*]

Cheers,
Ben
"... I couldn't see how anyone could be educated by this self-propagating system in which people pass exams, teach others to pass exams, but nobody knows anything."
--Richard Feynman
New Yeah, I know, what I meant was ...
They don't exist in the WISIWIG editor I'm using. I actually installed a version of VIM on this box, but I just couldn't get it configured quite the way I liked. And nearly right is worse than completely different IMO. If I don't get that Linux box on my desk soon, I'm going to have to take another crack at it.
===
I can't be a Democrat because I like to spend the money I make.
I can't be a Republican because I like to spend the money I make on drugs and whores.
     TWiki - (kmself) - (27)
         I'll give it a mention. -NT - (admin)
         It looks rather groovy. What would we do with it? -NT - (Meerkat) - (7)
             One thought I've had increasingly... - (kmself) - (1)
                 Re: One thought I've had increasingly... - (pwhysall)
             Notes, not discussion. - (static) - (3)
                 Hmmm. Reminds me of The Bourbaki. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 Largely, yes - (kmself) - (1)
                     Hmmm.. sounds like "Info Select" - (Ashton)
             Mission Statement - (ChrisR)
         Consider it done! - (jlalexander) - (16)
             Waal, long as you gots a link - (Ashton)
             You rock. Ping if config questions -NT - (kmself) - (14)
                 Re: You rock. Ping if config questions - (admin) - (13)
                     We're having "issues". :-) - (jlalexander) - (12)
                         Not sure why you got that, either. - (admin)
                         Mail: SMTPMAILHOST - (kmself) - (10)
                             Re: Mail: SMTPMAILHOST - (jlalexander) - (9)
                                 .htaccess - (kmself) - (8)
                                     Re: .htaccess - (jlalexander) - (7)
                                         Main page - (kmself)
                                         OK, some config issues - (kmself) - (5)
                                             Now how do you log in? - (drewk) - (4)
                                                 That would be the donut - (kmself) - (3)
                                                     Well then, once we get the jelly filling in there ... - (drewk) - (2)
                                                         Doesn't exist? - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                             Yeah, I know, what I meant was ... - (drewk)
         Holy ... this ... and it ... oooooooh cool - (drewk)

Those bastards!
238 ms