IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ummm, no.
Or were we both discussing >allegations<
I was pointing out that it is childish and pathetic to use ALLEGATIONS in any mature political discussion.

Oh, sorry, I used the phrase "mature discussion" in reference to you.

I know, I know, you and "mature" is an oxymoron.

Let me clarify this for you.

You are a pathetic immature idiot who has to resort to ALLEGATIONS to "prove" your point.

There, is my position clear enough for you?

Sexual predators always get caught...just ask the Bishop in Boston.
Again, no facts, just allegations and FUD. Like I said, you are a pathetic immature idiot.
New Really?
Cool.

Thanks.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     An open letter to Dubya. - (mmoffitt) - (41)
         A for effort (straining for the Clinton stuff) - (boxley) - (39)
             Don't forget... - (bepatient) - (38)
                 Nit - (Silverlock) - (4)
                     Difference... - (bepatient) - (3)
                         Remind me - (Silverlock) - (2)
                             Ah, but that's not the problem... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                 Ditto - (Brandioch)
                 Allegations. - (Brandioch) - (32)
                     so, ]:-> drug taking == rape? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         Are you admitting both? - (Brandioch) - (1)
                             not without incontrovertable proof :-) - (boxley)
                     No I won't. - (bepatient) - (28)
                         And you don't see a problem, do you? - (Brandioch) - (27)
                             Folkways, Mores, Puritanism - (Ashton) - (8)
                                 Link - (bepatient) - (7)
                                     I get all my facts from "members.tripod.com" - Bill Patient -NT - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                         Check the copyright info at the bottom - (bepatient) - (4)
                                             Check the URL at the top. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                 Oh yeah.... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                     Ummm, no. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                         Really? - (bepatient)
                                     Curiouser and curiouser... - (Simon_Jester)
                             Not about Lewinsky - (bepatient) - (17)
                                 Forgot the most important... - (screamer) - (8)
                                     Right on! And, very well said. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                     You're partially right. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                         This is the last one, I promise... - (screamer) - (1)
                                             That was my point. - (Brandioch)
                                         Re: You're partially right. - (Ric Locke)
                                     Isn't this the same woman who said ... - (Silverlock)
                                     Problems with your characterization. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Nah! Maybe it was that way for you. - (a6l6e6x)
                                 Like I said....."alleged". - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                     Alleged on both sides... - (bepatient) - (6)
                                         Like I said......"alleged". - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                             So its ok for you...just noone else. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                 Awwww, is the poor baby going to cry? - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                     My my. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                         I can pick up a box of nappies for you. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                             I like the kind with the lotion, k? -NT - (bepatient)
         Well, it could have been a lot worse. - (marlowe)

This ... is my BOOMSTICK!
116 ms