IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New heck, I read the obits every day from back home
People dont die less as you grow older. You know a larger circle of people who are aging unto death. Either you will outlive them or not.

Spent the last week waiting to see if I had a life expectancy of less than one year or an unknown life expectancy. Turns out the biopsy came back clean. It did make me focus on stuff that needed to be done. Paperwork in order, shit to do and a mikey list in case I got really pissed about it.

Dont dwell on it, everyone is born to die, some people take longer than others.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New I had a similar scare...
Probably not as bad as yours, as they just redid my scans, but I was told they had seen something during my yearly mammogram last month and I had to have a digital scan and ultrasound. Fortunately, they didn't find anything during the second round. Whew.

Maybe that's part of why I feel so weird... I agree, something like that does bring you face to face abruptly with your own mortality.

Glad everything was ok, Box!

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
Expand Edited by Nightowl Nov. 8, 2007, 03:04:05 PM EST
     Dropping like flies... - (Nightowl) - (9)
         Stress . . . - (Ashton) - (2)
             Re: Stress . . . - (Nightowl)
             Speaking of Baby Boomers... - (Nightowl)
         Statistics - (imqwerky)
         heck, I read the obits every day from back home - (boxley) - (1)
             I had a similar scare... - (Nightowl)
         That can be depressing for sure. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Ah, the irony of your statement... - (Nightowl)
         Various things. - (static)

Dr. Ashton prescribes a nice warm cup of cloaca cocoa.
40 ms