PS - you don't have to be a 'baby boomer' [either!]; it's another made-up tag intended to homogenize a whole bunch of people into a sound bite. Must you obey every silly label invented by the bookkeeping mind? Read your own koans!

Actually, Ashton, I didn't even KNOW I was a Baby Boomer until recently. I was reading an article about the first Baby Boomer ever that was filing for Social Security. I read the date span of the Baby Boomers and found I was born near the tail end, in 1961. The years spanned to 1964. I can't remember the starting year.

I was so surprised to find I was one, to be honest. So I'm not obeying any label, I was trying to wrap my mind around being one of these, and trying to figure out what significance, if any, it had, other than having been born during wartime, was it? (My guess with me, would be the Vietnam war).

So I wouldn't know how to act like a Baby Boomer if I tried. ;) Hehe!

Brenda

EDIT: P.S. I meant to shift this into a new thread in Open Forum, but somehow it didn't work... hmmm. Did we change around the save as new topic function? I don't see it anymore.

EDIT: I actually found the new topic button, but it appears only to work when you first make the post. I goofed, when I sent and now it doesn't seem like I can change it to be a new thread. Ah well, sorry.