And on the level of this discussion - I second Scott's recommendation. And don't at all get why you'd dismiss with such disinterest -?- a title almost the same as your self-description!

Or is that a feigned obtuseness - to keep your rep intact? ;-)

I don't do code, but still found some of the above examples intelligible enough to imagine I see something of.. (??) different kinds of gears whirling in the old neural networks. The comments re the 'view' of an end-user VS the methodology - I deemed a nice vindication of the idea that, even in complex symbolic logic - good (English or other) language usage can produce near-enough comprehension..

I only got this far because - for once - it seemed there was a mutual desire to actually get to the Sticking point(s). And that's as good as the NY Times Crossword :=\ufffd

Think you ought to check out Temple Grandin -- there can't be Too many out there, constructed 'zackly like You, y'know?

[/book review]

Ashton

Who congrats Arkadiy and Bryce for 'keeping it in the pants' and producing an intelligible sequence.. if not quite the definitive Omega (!?) of it all.