IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New His on the road blog is pretty interesting.
[link|http://richarddawkins.net/tourJournal|Here].

Hmm. He'll be in DC tomorrow, at Politics & Prose (often featured on C-Span). He's an interesting fellow, but book signings aren't my thing.

It looks like he'll be in SF on 10/30.

Thanks for the link!

Cheers,
Scott.
New 'Liberty' U review: priceless!
Somehow.. I imagined the tackiness of the buildings - money spent on those would not be available for Televangelism Jackpot vacations.

(If Jesus was THAT-hard on the mere moneylenders, I can see him standing there in the quad - with a modrin flamethrower + bullhorn.. I'd bet on it - avatars are like that.)

NOW: Sci. Fri. - Richard Dawkins, book: 'The God Delusion' - (Ashton) - (45)
         Some extracts on the BBC site - (scoenye) - (39)
             Amen to that! - (a6l6e6x) - (21)
                 Phooey - (andread) - (20)
                     Aw, did ver nasty nasty scientist touch a nerve? - (pwhysall) - (18)
                         Re: Aw, did ver nasty nasty scientist touch a nerve? - (andread) - (17)
                             So what's your point? -NT - (pwhysall) - (16)
                                 Re: So what's your point? - (andread) - (15)
                                     Re: So what's your point? - (pwhysall) - (14)
                                         Re: So what's your point? - (andread) - (13)
                                             Re: So what's your point? - (pwhysall) - (12)
                                                 Oh, really? - (andread) - (11)
                                                     You misunderstand, I think - (rcareaga) - (10)
                                                         {sigh} - (Ashton)
                                                         Re: You misunderstand, I think - (andread) - (8)
                                                             Salon interview - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                                 Fundamentalists of all stripes brook no argument - (imric) - (1)
                                                                     Re: Fundamentalists of all stripes brook no argument - (Ashton)
                                                             Re: You misunderstand, I think - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                                 is there life on other planets? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     Of course. - (Silverlock)
                                                                 Re: You misunderstand, I think - (andread) - (1)
                                                                     from string theory to the flying spaghetti monster -NT - (boxley)
                     Different strokes for different folks. - (a6l6e6x)
             a tad strident dont you think? bizzaro foulwell -NT - (boxley) - (16)
                 Not at all - (scoenye) - (15)
                     What makes you think we care about ID? - (boxley) - (14)
                         uhm, ID in this context is acronym for 'Intelligent Design' -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                         Intelligent Design, Bill. - (pwhysall) - (12)
                             whoops, /switch_rant ID is not an American Export - (boxley) - (11)
                                 You believe some silly shit, you really do. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                 Unfortunately, it is - (scoenye) - (9)
                                     The price of freedom is eternal vigilance - T. Jefferson. - (Another Scott)
                                     hey, post the other stuff. I can read most euro/latin - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Here are some - (scoenye) - (1)
                                             evolution is a theory, well founded in research - (boxley)
                                     Be careful, they're changing the name again - (drewk) - (4)
                                         It was a US District Court ruling that you're thinking of? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                             Might have been that one - (drewk)
                                             Let's boil that down to the root words: - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                 And you're not even talking about lawyers, either! -NT - (jb4)
         Dawkins was on Colbert Report 10/18/2006. - (Another Scott) - (4)
             Very good - (crazy)
             He's touring US - was on another brief NPR interview today. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 His on the road blog is pretty interesting. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     'Liberty' U review: priceless! - (Ashton)

I have seen them...
211 ms