IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Then dont pursue women with dogs.
Problem solved.

1. If you are a responsible dog owner you dont leave your dog alone for hours on end, thus avoiding said presents.

2. Go spend the night at her house- she can be there for her dog and for you. You still get to sleep in a comfy bed without anyone having to drive home. You can still have coffee in the morning and other stuff, too.

3. One side of your mouth says you want the women to sleep over, the other side says you are tired of suffering through their snoring.

Only non-dog-owning, non-snoring types need apply?

New Then don't pursue women with dogs.
Real good advice that I'm already following. Singles ads that say "must love my dogs" translate to "Automatic Disqualification".

And for your other points:

1. I would much rather not be a dog owner than be a "responsible dog owner".

2. Every woman who's slept with me more than once has expected a delicious home cooked dinner with a nice bottle of wine - and that pretty much means it'll be served here. I don't expect that to change because that's the kind of women I attract - ones that are tired of cooking. Fortunately that's a really big pond with a lot of fish in it.

3. Fortunately most women don't snore much, I did tough it out for a long time with one who started with moderate intermittant snoring but over the years increased to a non-stop and non-stopable health destroying rhino-roar. Fortunately I was finally able to break off that long term relationship cleanly when she started expressing a strong opinion that my failure to support my President in time of war constituted treason.

So yeah, non-snoring non-dog owning would be really nice - as would be someone who shares my opinion that it's the President who's treasonous.

And speaking of dogs, I whish the Koreans next door would hurry up and eat the one they've got in their garage - it barks incessantly day and night.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
Expand Edited by Andrew Grygus Aug. 23, 2006, 10:15:57 PM EDT
Expand Edited by Andrew Grygus Aug. 23, 2006, 10:22:23 PM EDT
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #265737 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=265737|ICLRPD]
-----------------------------------------
Impeach Bush. Impeach Cheney. Do it now.
     Single gene turns docile fruit flies into fighters. - (Another Scott) - (28)
         Not useful in nature vs nurture debate - (warmachine) - (25)
             Good points. We'll see. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             Not entirely invalid. - (Andrew Grygus) - (23)
                 hogwash, pits are a dog, canine no more vicious - (boxley) - (22)
                     Speaking of vicious chihuahuas - (broomberg) - (1)
                         sneaky little bastards arnt they :-) -NT - (boxley)
                     I find that easy to agree with . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (19)
                         well, they are not all bad, dog soup is popular in places -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                             Yeah, like next door. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (drewk)
                         But a houseful of dead fish isnt smelly at all... -NT - (bionerd) - (14)
                             Naw, he douches his house regularly -NT - (boxley)
                             Fresh fish isn't smelly - and . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                 Just cooked some catfish tonight. YUM! - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                     I had a client wander in to pick up a compuer . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                         YANandrewLRPD (new thread) - (imqwerky)
                             Now, I will confess to a particular resentment . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                                 who cares if they are worthless you already got laid -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Yeah, but that's not enough. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                         I always loved a woman who would sleep over - (boxley)
                                 You cant leave a dog alone all night. - (bionerd) - (4)
                                     Commentary: - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                         Then dont pursue women with dogs. - (bionerd) - (2)
                                             Then don't pursue women with dogs. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (Silverlock)
                         dupe -NT - (bionerd)
         Variation on Clockwork Orange - (ChrisR) - (1)
             Thou sayest - (Ashton)

But Einstein ain't so cheap to buy off...
116 ms