Sorry, Norman - it can't work out. Period. Attention is something a one offers; irritation is forced-Attention.

You began here, ostensibly fleeing from the results of previous examples of Too-open Mouth. You brought along momentarily, a mix of your bogus-buddies. No one here will ever believe that you have learned to shut up when you have nothing to say.

You *alone* became the necessity for there being time-stamped Edits, on these forums.

It's good that you've gotten through some academics and perhaps some rehab.
But it's a 'goodness' that I'm not interested in hearing about, pondering -- considering, at all. As mentioned, your bridges are burned. Incinerated.

I, for one, am utterly disinterested in conversation with the New, Old or Transitional 'you'. Those bridges were dynamited and covered in treacle, repeatedly. You are not 'owed therapy' here, nor can you induce guilt or other rationale for even a pretense of toleration. Maybe somewhere else.

Your best bet is to move on. Only in some space where your past is not immediately Googled (because of aberrant behavior, claims, accusations, self-referential balderdash?) can you expect to try out your newly reformed social skills.

Not here. And I am unanimous in that. You need a reason - still?
Life. is. too. short.

Vaya con dios.