IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No it didn't
I know I can contribute here without going back to multiple sock puppet accounts. It went so so for 22 months, but I was still mentioned and things brought me back here. Witness that I used the orion account and I did not create a new one and pretend to be someone else. Witness that I did contribute to a few threads on things not about myself. It is some progress, but it is not enough. I can do better in my contributions, I know it.

"It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have learned English -- up to fifty words used in correct context -- no human being has been reported to have learned dolphinese."
Carl Sagan (1934 - 1996)

[link|http://district268.xormad.com|I am from District 268].
New Stop it
Accept that you annoy the fuck out of some people. They don't like you. They will never like you. They will never accept you. They don't have to.

Accept that if you talk about yourself, "doing better", "joining in", etc, you are giving them the opportunity to vent.

Do not respond. Do not try to validate yourself.

If you find yourself posting, somewhere, on topic, and you have something to add, do it. No problem. As long as you don't refer to yourself, then any response that refers to your whacko history is not on topic, and you can maintain the moral highground by NOT RESPONDING.

Don't post personal stories about yourself. It'll just be an opening for people to rip you to shreds.

Keep it up for a month or so. Stay on topic, do not refer to yourself, contribute a bit. As I said in the past, you a smart guy. Fucking insane, but a smart guy.

If you can actually keep it up, maybe you'll earn enough trust to be accepted as someone to bullshit with, someone who's point of view might actually make sense, someone who can be invited in to share a bit of perosnal time with.

BUT DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO DO IT UNTIL YOU'VE PROVEN YOURSELF.
New Re: Stop it
Good advice. I am not trying to force people to accept me, at one time before I actually did contribute to this group. I accept that not all accept me, but yet there are those who are kind. I am not perfect, but if I avoid those topics and take your advice, I think I can do better. Thanks.

"It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have learned English -- up to fifty words used in correct context -- no human being has been reported to have learned dolphinese."
Carl Sagan (1934 - 1996)

[link|http://district268.xormad.com|I am from District 268].
     I'm back - (orion) - (64)
         Interesting - (bepatient) - (1)
             Re: Interesting - (orion)
         Interesting II - (broomberg) - (23)
             Re: Interesting II - (orion) - (21)
                 I seriously doubt any of the regulars here . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (20)
                     Re: I seriously doubt any of the regulars here . . . - (orion) - (19)
                         Just a point of clarification... - (ChrisR) - (18)
                             Re: Just a point of clarification... - (orion) - (17)
                                 Moved to flame forum - (ChrisR) - (16)
                                     Re: Moved to flame forum - (orion) - (15)
                                         Orion - (jake123)
                                         My accusation... - (ChrisR) - (13)
                                             Re: My accusation... - (orion) - (12)
                                                 By leaving. -NT - (jake123) - (7)
                                                     Re: By leaving. - (orion) - (6)
                                                         Do it better, don't give up so easy -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                                             Re: Do it better, don't give up so easy - (orion)
                                                         Leaving worked just fine - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                             No it didn't - (orion) - (2)
                                                                 Stop it - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                                     Re: Stop it - (orion)
                                                 The "group" doesn't have "goals" - (admin) - (3)
                                                     Actually I would say it's pretty high - (JayMehaffey) - (2)
                                                         Once? Hmmm. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                         Just for the record, Jay - (Nightowl)
             Changed - (orion)
         Pity. -NT - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Re: Pity. - (orion)
         As far as I'm concerned, you're not welcome here. - (pwhysall)
         You're imagining it. - (admin) - (7)
             Re: You're imagining it. - (orion) - (6)
                 And how long ago was this? - (admin) - (5)
                     Re: And how long ago was this? - (orion) - (4)
                         To reiterate: - (admin) - (2)
                             Re: To reiterate: - (orion) - (1)
                                 So long as we're clear on that. -NT - (admin)
                         Ok, that's more than enough. - (Andrew Grygus)
         That's unfortunate. There goes the neighborhood..... -NT - (n3jja)
         Go away. -NT - (Yendor)
         No, you are passing through. - (Ashton)
         So lemme get this straight... - (jb4) - (4)
             Greg should be back very soon. -NT - (admin) - (3)
                 Good news. - (bepatient) - (2)
                     MegaDittoes - (jb4)
                     Ditto here as well. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Your Amazon Recommendations - (tuberculosis) - (5)
             excellent book -NT - (boxley)
             Re: Your Amazon Recommendations - (orion) - (3)
                 :-/ -NT - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                     :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         ;^> -NT - (Ashton)
         Heh - (JayMehaffey) - (2)
             Heh - (orion) - (1)
                 No, just the one. -NT - (rcareaga)
         Wonderful, wonderful news, not. - (folkert) - (9)
             Glad to see you back, Greg! - (Nightowl)
             666th sign of the apocolypse, film at 11. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 Owl faints. ;) -NT - (Nightowl)
             Glad to see you back... -NT - (imric) - (2)
                 Re: Glad to see you back... - (orion) - (1)
                     He wasn't talking to you -NT - (broomberg)
             Thanks for letting me breath. - (bepatient)
             Two tails and an ear - - (Ashton)
             I'm glad to see your back also. -NT - (JayMehaffey)

Ships were made for sinking, whiskey made for drinking. If we were made of cellophane we'd all get stinking drunk quite faster! Ah, ha, ha!
76 ms