IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Length ~ 1.6x10^-35 meters. Time ~ 10^-43 seconds. HTH. :-)
New rofl
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     OpEd: Human rights and those guys at Gitmo - (marlowe) - (99)
         looks like a life sentence minimum - (boxley)
         Parallels with witch hunts. - (Brandioch) - (63)
             Yeah, let's at least release their names! - (marlowe) - (61)
                 What is it with you people and names? - (Brandioch) - (59)
                     If you sincerely have a problem with this... - (marlowe) - (58)
                         Oh, I don't know. Maybe ask them? - (Brandioch) - (57)
                             Wow. You are beyond parody. - (marlowe) - (56)
                                 For the intellectually challenged. - (Brandioch) - (55)
                                     Meanwhile, on this planet... - (marlowe) - (54)
                                         Okay. - (Brandioch) - (53)
                                             Good gawd you're stupid. - (marlowe) - (3)
                                                 yer both ijits - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Who's got the names, now? - (marlowe)
                                                 What was that? - (Brandioch)
                                             Methinks you've got another "rights" problem. - (bepatient) - (48)
                                                 Depends on the law, doesn't it? - (Another Scott) - (45)
                                                     Its ok for... - (bepatient) - (44)
                                                         Which is the issue. - (Brandioch) - (43)
                                                             Also___ we used to have another saying Pre-Ashcroft - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                 Sly LRPD: IWETHEY's Terrible Horde of Eponymic Yammerers. - (Ashton)
                                                             Issues - (bepatient) - (40)
                                                                 By way of comparision. - (Brandioch) - (38)
                                                                     Try a little research - (drewk) - (37)
                                                                         Thank you, Drew. - (Brandioch) - (36)
                                                                             US Law suffices - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                                 Allow me to post the text of that. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                     what part of OR do you have trouble with :) - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                         No problem. - (Brandioch)
                                                                                 Aaaaargh, me hearties! - (marlowe) - (1)
                                                                                     Yes they did and were treated as POW's -NT - (boxley)
                                                                             [Sigh] - (drewk) - (29)
                                                                                 Not completely true. - (Brandioch) - (28)
                                                                                     Ahh, they're POWs - (drewk) - (25)
                                                                                         *sigh* - (Brandioch) - (24)
                                                                                             Read your own post - (drewk) - (23)
                                                                                                 Weasel words don't suit you Drew. - (Silverlock) - (21)
                                                                                                     But that's the exact problem - (drewk) - (17)
                                                                                                         NO! - (Brandioch) - (16)
                                                                                                             Fair enough - (drewk) - (15)
                                                                                                                 I said it, but I didn't mean it. - (Brandioch) - (14)
                                                                                                                     Seems that the folks at Oxford - (bepatient) - (13)
                                                                                                                         If I may. - (Brandioch) - (12)
                                                                                                                             And to clarify 'cause I know you're going to try to be dumb. - (Brandioch) - (11)
                                                                                                                                 Good...skip all the parts that make it muddy... - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                                                                     Re: Good...skip all the parts that make it muddy... - (TTC)
                                                                                                                                     What was that about binary? - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                                                                                         Care to give me a definition of... - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                                                                                             You have managed to go beyond stupid. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                                                                 Wrong...go to the lower post to see just how wrong. -NT - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                     There's one thing to be said about the functionally illitera - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                         Sorry for underestimating your intelligence. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                             You've achieve the level of an 8 year old. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                 Wow... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                     Awwww, isn't that cute? - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                     It seems that how all this started... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                         You are flat wrong - (Silverlock)
                                                                                                         Even this much may be overly generous. - (marlowe)
                                                                                                 Re: Read your own post - (TTC)
                                                                                     Find the terrorists and segregate them? - (marlowe) - (1)
                                                                                         Tonight on NYPD Marlowe. - (Brandioch)
                                                                 Hey BeeP - please FIX your width box.. it proliferates -- -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 Hmm...not that I disagree.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                     I know of this practice... - (bepatient)
                 Even *with names*: American experience with HUAC, SISS and - (Ashton)
             Let us first define and agree on what these folks are - (boxley)
         Al-Qaeda and Taliban are the same? - (warmachine) - (3)
             Agreed -NT - (boxley)
             Well, if we're going to pick nits... - (marlowe) - (1)
                 More like pointing out blinkeredness - (warmachine)
         So freakin' simple - (mhuber) - (29)
             Amen. -NT - (Ashton)
             As I pointed out to our other distinguished panelist.. - (bepatient) - (27)
                 The delay is to avoid any legal process - (mhuber)
                 I can take that challenge. - (Brandioch) - (25)
                     Thanks for the cite - (drewk) - (24)
                         The names go to the UN and InterPol. - (Brandioch) - (23)
                             Okay, but again *when* do they have to be released - (drewk) - (22)
                                 Qouting from what I've just quoted. - (Brandioch) - (21)
                                     "its bureau" - (bepatient) - (17)
                                         Illiterate, functionally. - (Brandioch) - (16)
                                             Ah...so the Geneva Convention... - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                 And if we send it by sailing ship, we can wait even longer. - (Brandioch) - (14)
                                                     So we haven't even given it to ourselves? - (drewk) - (1)
                                                         Step #1. We collect the data and give it to our bureau. - (Brandioch)
                                                     Nice try... - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                         Again, read the original article. - (Brandioch) - (10)
                                                             Well then... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                 Simple. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                     Fine... - (bepatient)
                                                                 I'm confused: is that the Jesuit or the Economist ploy - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                     Keep up, k? - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                         I suppose that we will be finding out how many 'allies' - (Ashton)
                                                             Oh, I thought we were talking about actual policy - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                 Ummm, where did I lose you? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                     So that's what happened - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                         Hmmmm, I read the article and I didn't get the same from it. - (Brandioch)
                                     Let X = X. - (marlowe) - (2)
                                         Length ~ 1.6x10^-35 meters. Time ~ 10^-43 seconds. HTH. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             rofl -NT - (bepatient)

That sounds like a venereal disease.
208 ms