IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New They were "imported"
Best argument for the customs service I can think of...
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New What I meant was, WTF does your reply to Amy mean?
That she should have associated them with Ireland *in stead of* Scotland, or what?

Do you?

I don't.

And I don't think very many people do.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Yes Mr. Garrison, genetic engineering lets us correct God's horrible, horrible mistakes, like German people. - [link|http://maxpages.com/southpark2k/Episode_105|Mr. Hat]
New He probably had Ireland on his brain because of...
it being St. Patrick's day today.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New yea, people at work said I wasnt wearing green
so I smiled at them
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Revealing your green teeth?
Or because you were wearing green undies?

Dancing a jig,
Amy

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New use the same dentist as Muqtada al Sadr
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Duh! Sorry JayBee, sorry Ben. :-(How *stupid* of me!)-:
Worst thing is, I *knew* that; I noticed in passing that Google seems to have smaller clovers than last year, and I chuckled at Andrew's "hyphenated-Americans" who spread their old tradiotions sometimes as far as back to the old homeland.

But (for some stupid fucking unfathomable reason) I didn't grok that then, when someone wanders around blowing his bagpipes in the workplace (wasn't it?) in America on that day, they're infinitely more likely to be supposed to be Irish pipes than Scottish. Which *perfectly* explains why JayBee thought Amy should have been drooling for cabbage stew in stead of haggis.

Damn, I *hate* it when I'm being stupid like that. :-( :-( :-(

Sorry.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Yes Mr. Garrison, genetic engineering lets us correct God's horrible, horrible mistakes, like German people. - [link|http://maxpages.com/southpark2k/Episode_105|Mr. Hat]
New Must have been something about 3/17.
I had a similar incident, so don't feel bad. Have a look at [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=248380|this] thread in the Mac forum.

:-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New too much blood in the alchohol stream
New I concur!
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
     Bagpipes! In our lobby! - (jb4) - (46)
         Don't look under the Kilt. -NT - (folkert)
         Yes, but it wasn't until the 20th century . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             WMD: Weapons of Mass Dyspepsia -NT - (jb4)
         Bagpipes should NOT be played indoors - (ben_tilly) - (4)
             They come in all sizes I guess - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 They do - (ben_tilly)
             I took a math test once in college - (admin)
             s/enemy/cat/ -NT - (pwhysall)
         Makes ya want to eat a steaming plate of haggis :-D -NT - (imqwerky) - (37)
             It does? - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                 Why is that? -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     Illegal because the sound the sheep makes when lungs... - (ChrisR) - (2)
                         Rarely do I actually LOL ... but that one got me -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                             ObAOL. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Haggis is Scottish. Corned beef & cabbage is Irish -NT - (jb4) - (31)
                 Corned beef and cabbage is as Irish . . . - (Silverlock)
                 Yes, haggis is Scottish...Are you saying bagpipes are *not*? -NT - (CRConrad) - (12)
                     They were "imported" - (jb4) - (9)
                         What I meant was, WTF does your reply to Amy mean? - (CRConrad) - (8)
                             He probably had Ireland on his brain because of... - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                 yea, people at work said I wasnt wearing green - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Revealing your green teeth? - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                         use the same dentist as Muqtada al Sadr -NT - (boxley)
                                 Duh! Sorry JayBee, sorry Ben. :-(How *stupid* of me!)-: - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                     Must have been something about 3/17. - (Another Scott)
                                     too much blood in the alchohol stream -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                         I concur! -NT - (jb4)
                     No. AFAIK, they're originally Irish - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         *SIGH*. If you absolutely *have* to brag with your trivia... - (CRConrad)
                 Okay, potatoes and soda bread then. - (imqwerky) - (16)
                     Don't let the pitnickers get you down. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (14)
                         All in good fun. - (imqwerky) - (13)
                             All in? Good. Fun! - (drewk) - (12)
                                 You need to get yourself another hobby :-) -NT - (bionerd) - (11)
                                     s/another/a/ -NT - (pwhysall) - (10)
                                         You know I dont have a clue what you people are saying - (bionerd) - (9)
                                             s/x/y/ - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 That code isn't pseudo - (drewk) - (2)
                                                     In csh/edlin/vi/bash or some other line interpreter, no? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         Yup -NT - (drewk)
                                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (lincoln)
                                             Think it originated in SED (Shell Editor) - (ChrisR) - (3)
                                                 sed (lower case please) is the Stream EDitor. - (pwhysall)
                                                 Stream EDitor - (Steve Lowe)
                                                 admin is one crazy cat. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     There is NOTHING funny about haggis... - (jb4)

LI_
75 ms