IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New They come in all sizes I guess
There's a local artist who plays at the coffee house from time to time - he has several different sets of varying sizes and ranges - including the biggies that he fires up for his finale.

He also cheats using an electric air pump to fuel the things but I can't fault him for that. Hey, I play electric guitar.

[link|http://www.blackbagops.net|Black Bag Operations Log]

[link|http://www.objectiveclips.com|Artificial Intelligence]

[link|http://www.badpage.info/seaside/html|Scrutinizer]
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 06:42:02 AM EDT
New They do
But most people think of the biggies when they think bagpipes.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     Bagpipes! In our lobby! - (jb4) - (46)
         Don't look under the Kilt. -NT - (folkert)
         Yes, but it wasn't until the 20th century . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             WMD: Weapons of Mass Dyspepsia -NT - (jb4)
         Bagpipes should NOT be played indoors - (ben_tilly) - (4)
             They come in all sizes I guess - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 They do - (ben_tilly)
             I took a math test once in college - (admin)
             s/enemy/cat/ -NT - (pwhysall)
         Makes ya want to eat a steaming plate of haggis :-D -NT - (imqwerky) - (37)
             It does? - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                 Why is that? -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     Illegal because the sound the sheep makes when lungs... - (ChrisR) - (2)
                         Rarely do I actually LOL ... but that one got me -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                             ObAOL. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Haggis is Scottish. Corned beef & cabbage is Irish -NT - (jb4) - (31)
                 Corned beef and cabbage is as Irish . . . - (Silverlock)
                 Yes, haggis is Scottish...Are you saying bagpipes are *not*? -NT - (CRConrad) - (12)
                     They were "imported" - (jb4) - (9)
                         What I meant was, WTF does your reply to Amy mean? - (CRConrad) - (8)
                             He probably had Ireland on his brain because of... - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                 yea, people at work said I wasnt wearing green - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Revealing your green teeth? - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                         use the same dentist as Muqtada al Sadr -NT - (boxley)
                                 Duh! Sorry JayBee, sorry Ben. :-(How *stupid* of me!)-: - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                     Must have been something about 3/17. - (Another Scott)
                                     too much blood in the alchohol stream -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                         I concur! -NT - (jb4)
                     No. AFAIK, they're originally Irish - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         *SIGH*. If you absolutely *have* to brag with your trivia... - (CRConrad)
                 Okay, potatoes and soda bread then. - (imqwerky) - (16)
                     Don't let the pitnickers get you down. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (14)
                         All in good fun. - (imqwerky) - (13)
                             All in? Good. Fun! - (drewk) - (12)
                                 You need to get yourself another hobby :-) -NT - (bionerd) - (11)
                                     s/another/a/ -NT - (pwhysall) - (10)
                                         You know I dont have a clue what you people are saying - (bionerd) - (9)
                                             s/x/y/ - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 That code isn't pseudo - (drewk) - (2)
                                                     In csh/edlin/vi/bash or some other line interpreter, no? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         Yup -NT - (drewk)
                                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (lincoln)
                                             Think it originated in SED (Shell Editor) - (ChrisR) - (3)
                                                 sed (lower case please) is the Stream EDitor. - (pwhysall)
                                                 Stream EDitor - (Steve Lowe)
                                                 admin is one crazy cat. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     There is NOTHING funny about haggis... - (jb4)

Will the real LRPD please stand up?
134 ms