IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Courageous lady!
My favorite quote is:
"The clash we are witnessing around the world is not a clash of religions or a clash of civilizations," Dr. Sultan said. "It is a clash between two opposites, between two eras. It is a clash between a mentality that belongs to the Middle Ages and another mentality that belongs to the 21st century. It is a clash between civilization and backwardness, between the civilized and the primitive, between barbarity and rationality."
It is equally true of the hard line Israelis.
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New And the fundie right-wing whackjobs as well
What? Do you think that the Middle East has a monopoly on this type of thought (if you can call it that without denigrating the word)?
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
     Dr. Wafa Sultan stands up for reason on Al Jazerra - (Another Scott) - (12)
         Courageous lady! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             And the fundie right-wing whackjobs as well - (jb4)
         Round 2 - (systems) - (8)
             You're shooting the messenger. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Oh, and speaking of "God's Will" (new thread) - (Another Scott)
             Be careful. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 The women is a flamer - (systems) - (1)
                     Re: The women is a flamer - (pwhysall)
             Personally I dont think Islam itself is the problem - (boxley) - (1)
                 The problem with Islam (and Judaism) - (Arkadiy)
             And Islam is still searching for the concept of a paragraph. - (ChrisR)
         Los Angles Times article - (Andrew Grygus)

Enthusiasm substituting for real talent.
46 ms