IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New On the purely $ side
It appears once again that the Pitiful Giant\ufffd ends up fielding its 'best' to the world - a glass-fragile toy OS built by a criminal organization, suffering also from terminal body odor.

Thus the 'US' loses all the local taxes on that potential (earned) income. Too. Talk about yer balance of trade deficits. If all we have to sell back is intellectual property of This calibre -

How do you say Stuff it! in Mandarin?

Ashton
New Re: Putonghua

These days only the Taiwanese (& Aussies & some others of us) use the term 'Mandarin' - the mainalnd Chinese call it Putonghua

Putong Hua - 'Common language' (Putong = language or speaking , hua = of the people).

Still need time to learn the Putonghua 'get stuffed' stuff (Cantonese is full of how to tell people to get stuffed in a multitude of ways & every thing else).

But Billy 'n Bally are "Fukeee upee'd" as far as China is concerned :-) :-)

Question then becomes 'How relevant is the Chinese OS market' - my response is 'Watch this space' :-) :-)

Cheers

Doug M

A little note of antiBeastly cheer - (Ashton) - (13)
         Re: Some more on the China angle - (dmarker2) - (12)
             Re: Well I bit the bullet & got one (YOPY that is) - (dmarker2) - (8)
                 I have one (YOPY that is) - (slugbug) - (7)
                     Re: I have one (YOPY that is) - (dmarker2) - (6)
                         size... - (slugbug) - (5)
                             Re: GMate dev site - (dmarker2)
                             ...doesn't really matter... -NT - (kmself) - (3)
                                 Re: ...Why (& what ?) ... Bluetooth seems to be spreading ? - (dmarker2) - (2)
                                     Think his was a er rhetorical - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Re: What?, his answer or his rhetoric (grin) -NT -NT - (dmarker2)
             Re: Well someone seems to love LINUX & XTeam - (dmarker2) - (2)
                 On the purely $ side - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Re: Putonghua - (dmarker2)

You getting this down?
37 ms