IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: ...Why (& what ?) ... Bluetooth seems to be spreading ?

Just bought an Ericsson T68 with Bluetooth & IRd just to try it out (am in the telecom Internet business).

Seems that YOPY at 5oz & with a bluetooth card, doesn't need a phone or modem as it is abundantly clear to me that if I can have a tiny phone that 'talks' to my PDA when I want to access Internet & that PDA runs Linux & can harness the free software movement (I just started looking at GNUMETRIC etc: for YOPY) - seems that an integrated phone may not be what everone wants - reason I am trying so many of these devices is that I may have to prove my worth to my employer re directions we move in.

YOPY is 2/3 rds the price of Cassopia - looks better, is more elegant & the software 'appears' thus far to match WinCE2002.

Cheers

Doug

New Think his was a er rhetorical
'nonanswer' {snort}
New Re: What?, his answer or his rhetoric (grin) -NT
     A little note of antiBeastly cheer - (Ashton) - (13)
         Re: Some more on the China angle - (dmarker2) - (12)
             Re: Well I bit the bullet & got one (YOPY that is) - (dmarker2) - (8)
                 I have one (YOPY that is) - (slugbug) - (7)
                     Re: I have one (YOPY that is) - (dmarker2) - (6)
                         size... - (slugbug) - (5)
                             Re: GMate dev site - (dmarker2)
                             ...doesn't really matter... -NT - (kmself) - (3)
                                 Re: ...Why (& what ?) ... Bluetooth seems to be spreading ? - (dmarker2) - (2)
                                     Think his was a er rhetorical - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Re: What?, his answer or his rhetoric (grin) -NT -NT - (dmarker2)
             Re: Well someone seems to love LINUX & XTeam - (dmarker2) - (2)
                 On the purely $ side - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Re: Putonghua - (dmarker2)

Let's face it: you can't Torquemada anything!
102 ms