IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Those didn't amount to anything, either.
It's the Anglosphere that made it work. Twice, actually, since I consider the North and South to be two separate sub-civilizations.

Throwing the native American tribalists a bone: whoever it was built those Indian mounds had more of a civilization in what is now the US than did the French or Dutch or anyone else except us English speaking folk. And they were here first. We should give it back... only they were long gone before we showed up.

And while we're at it, let's give Ireland back to the Fir Bolg, Iraq back to the Sumerians, and Palestine back to the Canaanites.

(The building of vast mounds of earth shaped like animals is a noteworthy technological achievement, but does not make a lot of sense from a practical point of view. But then again, we have skyscrapers, which are also kind of stupid when you stop to think the concept through.)
----------------------------------------------------------------
4 out of 5 Iraqis choose democracy!
If you don't like my posts, don't click on them.
Never mind the AP. Here's the real Iraq reporting: [link|http://michaelyon.blogspot.com/|http://michaelyon.blogspot.com/]
"The period of debate is closed. Arms, as the last resort, decide the contest." - Thomas Paine, Common Sense
New never been to st augustine?
Oldest city in the US, oldest cathederal, not mud huts in a peat bog in Virginia :-)
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     The case against Turkey Day - (marlowe) - (17)
         nice screed but a few nits - (boxley) - (2)
             Those didn't amount to anything, either. - (marlowe) - (1)
                 never been to st augustine? - (boxley)
         Turkey Day was established by an intensive . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             I just think of it as a harvest celebration - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 Indeed - (ben_tilly)
         Not bad; of course: we Do just make it all up as we go along -NT - (Ashton)
         And exactly what IS wrong with family, food and football? - (jb4) - (9)
             try reading it without your Marlowe filter, here let me help - (boxley) - (8)
                 What's any 'point' gotta do with it? - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Shades of that liberal state shining through? - (ChrisR) - (1)
                         Have no idea what 'liberal' means, except - (Ashton)
                 Isn't that what Easter is all about? - (imqwerky) - (4)
                     nuba, stanley cup and spring training -NT - (boxley)
                     Well, Easter needs a lot of un-Revisionism too. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         Can we still keep Mardi Gras? :-) -NT - (imqwerky) - (1)
                             What would make you think we couldn't? -NT - (Andrew Grygus)

Full ahead flank!
47 ms