IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New try reading it without your Marlowe filter, here let me help
translation: the thanksgiving history shoved down our throats by PC educators is a bunch of revisionist crap. Lets move the celebration to a warmer date for the NE US say Aug or April so it can be even more enjoyable watching sports with our family.
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New What's any 'point' gotta do with it?
Hey, it's gotta be his er, Thanksgiving gift? to the \ufffdther -
he sounds almost.. non-robotic, when momentarily eschewing some snivelling Trotskyite p\ufffdan -- long enough to acksully suggest something: why, you'd think he might be talkin to real people, 'stead o' them diseased caricatures in that febrile jelloware...

(As with all the poor Alzheimer folk, we must treasure these occasional lapses; remembering that once - he was likely ~rational, too. :-)

New Shades of that liberal state shining through?
Must be that the state that gave us Kennedy's and Kerry's instilled some shade of liberalism in its native sons.
New Have no idea what 'liberal' means, except
that most will kill for a chance to get little Kevin a 'liberal ejaKayshun; (sans ethics courses, so as to snag that corner office, by any means possible.)

As to human psych 101 - that's nondenominational. The dysfunctional are dysfunctional wherever found. Even here.

You'll have to explain what 'liberal' is supposed to mean (??) in er, Any context - I think it's one of the larger Blab-words out there. Right after Freedom, Liberty and Patriotism.

(Why next, yer apt to tell me that the present cabal is ummm 'Conservative'?)

moi

Reactionary - a word which describes a lot of POVs. Wonder why it's so seldom used nowadays? It's even in the dictionary.

New Isn't that what Easter is all about?
Except, um, there aren't any good sports events going on that I can think of.

Go wah!

Peace,
Amy

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New nuba, stanley cup and spring training
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Well, Easter needs a lot of un-Revisionism too.
Since it's named after a West German fertility goddess named Eastra (Scandinavian: Ostra) who's symbol is the egg, and who is associated with cute bunnies producing a whole lot more cute bunnies (and similar activities), it definitely needs to be put back in the correct context.

Pope Scurrilous III noted the "rebirth" aspect and asigned to it the resurection of the recently crucified Jesus (an event strangely unrecorded in the logs of Pontius Pilot's court) but it really doesn't work all that well, so lets just go back to the original.

That will be a lot more fun.

[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Can we still keep Mardi Gras? :-)

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New What would make you think we couldn't?
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
     The case against Turkey Day - (marlowe) - (17)
         nice screed but a few nits - (boxley) - (2)
             Those didn't amount to anything, either. - (marlowe) - (1)
                 never been to st augustine? - (boxley)
         Turkey Day was established by an intensive . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             I just think of it as a harvest celebration - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 Indeed - (ben_tilly)
         Not bad; of course: we Do just make it all up as we go along -NT - (Ashton)
         And exactly what IS wrong with family, food and football? - (jb4) - (9)
             try reading it without your Marlowe filter, here let me help - (boxley) - (8)
                 What's any 'point' gotta do with it? - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Shades of that liberal state shining through? - (ChrisR) - (1)
                         Have no idea what 'liberal' means, except - (Ashton)
                 Isn't that what Easter is all about? - (imqwerky) - (4)
                     nuba, stanley cup and spring training -NT - (boxley)
                     Well, Easter needs a lot of un-Revisionism too. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         Can we still keep Mardi Gras? :-) -NT - (imqwerky) - (1)
                             What would make you think we couldn't? -NT - (Andrew Grygus)

It breathes. -MORE-
57 ms