IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New But I don't really consider it chinese
I enjoy it, not for its ethinc authenticity, but simply for what it is.

If I wanted authentic Chinese, I'd visit Mrs Wang. She was the co-owner of Chef Wang's Sechuan Wok, until her husband decided it was time to retire. I've got a permanent invite to pop on over any time I want. I bump into her at the gym occasionally.
New Around here, of course, we have authentic . . .
. . up the kazoo if you're adventurous enough to go for it. Unfortunately one of my clients moved their plant because I used to have lunch at a local eatery while waiting for the database to reindex.

My favorite was "Tripe in Fermented Black Bean Sauce" which I was pleased to call "Cow Guts in Black Rotted Bean Muck". When I get to Chinese I'm going to learn to make that. Yumm!
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New OK, you can make that sound not-so-appetizing, but still...
...it seems a bit weak, as a reason to move a whole factory.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Yes Mr. Garrison, genetic engineering lets us correct God's horrible, horrible mistakes, like German people. - [link|http://maxpages.com/southpark2k/Episode_105|Mr. Hat]
New Actually, they're Chinese, so I don't know why . . .
. . they moved the plant out to Chino unless they were nostalgiac for the sweet aroma of cow pies back on the farm.

Actually that won't wash either, 'cause Margarita was born here in La Crescenta as at least 3rd generation and Wallace is second generation but can actually read and write Chinese.

Wallace spends a lot of time in China now because that's where their product is made (after prototyping in Chino). I've seen pictures of the factory. Think Dickens' and the Industrial Revolution. Now crank it back about 7 centuries and add a paint spray booth.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Well I didn't like what it was, either
What was slow and not very tasty for too much money.

I don't go to restaurants for the eye candy or the scene, so those parts did not appeal.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     Dont eat in a chinese restaurant called Chang's if you can - (boxley) - (11)
         Oh, that's pretty common around here. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             Yep, see that in Houston as well. -NT - (SpiceWare)
         Chain? - (broomberg) - (7)
             yup, had the hot and sour soup, taste like crap - (boxley)
             They are popular around here, but they suck - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                 But I don't really consider it chinese - (broomberg) - (4)
                     Around here, of course, we have authentic . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         OK, you can make that sound not-so-appetizing, but still... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             Actually, they're Chinese, so I don't know why . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Well I didn't like what it was, either - (ben_tilly)
         Not to mention they are Yuppie and overpriced. - (a6l6e6x)

Shpongle.
72 ms