IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The danger is ...
with the way the recount was reported by the corporate owned McNews (ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, and most print media). My problem is that the Recount didn't show what the medja said it showed. They didn't like the outcome, so they changed the question. The reporting might lead some, perhaps many, to conclude that "the system did work after all". It clearly didn't, and that's not something we should forget. If we do, then we deserve what we get.
New Understood and agreed...
particularly about deserving what we get if we forget about this.
All of it should be remembered and considered while figuring out how to come up with a trustworthy means of voting. Chads, gerrymandering, local law enforcement, federal judiciary, the lot. The end result should be a better means of voting. I'm all for it. I'm all for discussion of the same. I may throw up if there is more crap about going over old ballots again to redeem the last election. That is over.

-H
     Is it Okay to talk about the Recount yet? - (mmoffitt) - (46)
         No. It's over. - (hnick) - (39)
             And you should especially avoid that type of analysis - (Ric Locke) - (2)
                 Thought I said that... -msg -NT - (hnick) - (1)
                     You did. Just weary of circumlocutions. -NT - (Ric Locke)
             Some find the suspension of the Republic interesting - (mhuber) - (34)
                 Re: Some find the suspension of the Republic interesting - (hnick) - (4)
                     The danger is ... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Understood and agreed... - (hnick)
                     Interesting... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                         The operative word - (hnick)
                 Republic not suspended. Film at 11. - (Ric Locke) - (28)
                     And there you have it. - (bepatient) - (14)
                         Correct != right? In a democracy? - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                             In a democracy... - (bepatient) - (12)
                                 Ack. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                     However... - (bepatient) - (10)
                                         I see that "however" and raise you a "but" - (Silverlock) - (9)
                                             Can I get an Amen on that one!! -NT - (bepatient)
                                             excuse me?? - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
                                                 You're excused - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                                     Thought I understood it... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                                         No backup - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                             the historically corrupt phrase - (boxley)
                                                     A coupla other data points: - (jb4)
                                             Well I guess florida has been a state longer - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 You missed a big one in the South. - (mmoffitt)
                     Out of curiousity... - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
                         Check California, Illinois, and New York - (Ric Locke) - (4)
                             No offense...but you're raising strawmen left and right. - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                 No strawmen here -- willow twigs exclusively - (Ric Locke) - (2)
                                     Cute twig - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                         And it was a dahling sprig, too - (Ric Locke)
                     You presume too much - (mhuber) - (6)
                         Presume? I'm watching things happen. - (Ric Locke) - (5)
                             You might want to work on the OCR system.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                 Nothing is infallible - (Ric Locke)
                             One obscure recount method: - (mhuber) - (2)
                                 beg to slightly differ - (boxley)
                                 Amen. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Got an idea for a new forum: Undead Horses. - (marlowe)
         There should be a new law on this - (nking) - (5)
             What a free-for-all that would be - (Ric Locke)
             current law is just fine - (boxley) - (3)
                 The courts should have stayed out - (nking)
                 actually, I'm not sure that is possible... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                     one more time - (boxley)

A load of old toss.
239 ms