IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New please sharpen yer stick before poking
since he is in the "Custody" of an allied govt who has suggested that tribunals are unfair except in the Dryfuss case it was a question of civil or non.
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New I expect that's the compelling reason too.
Which leaves the question of his sensitivity? to the carping - moot. From what I saw of Ashcroft replying to concerns - he sees none. Those who oppose him are UnMurican. Pure & simple. (Have to ask the MO folk what he was doing to them, to earn his local opprobrium.?. couldnt'a been the ostentatious 'voluntary' prayer meetings as in DC, so it must have been something Else.)

This may change - if the UK folk opposing Ashcroft-style tampering, next find selves cowed into silence. I believe that's an ongoing Tony B. vs Them thing. So UK might.. go along with the secret tribunals. Might.

It I were bin-L's droids.. I'd see it like end of of WW-II: Germans would do Anything to surrender to US and not USSR. Er.. now we be USSR?

(Hmm is it unWahabbi to allow self to be captured?)

A.
     Indictment against Zacarias Moussaoui for 9/11 attacks. - (Another Scott) - (12)
         Question: since he's not a US citizen, how is it that we are - (Ashton) - (11)
             I think you know the answer. - (Another Scott)
             Oh DEAR.... - (bepatient) - (6)
                 Equally valid deduction from all that no-data: - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Xactly. - (mmoffitt)
                 So, let's see if I understand this.... - (Brandioch) - (3)
                     Whose position are you referring to... - (bepatient) - (2)
                         Curious. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                             I have nothing against the tribunals... - (bepatient)
             Too much work - (Ric Locke)
             please sharpen yer stick before poking - (boxley) - (1)
                 I expect that's the compelling reason too. - (Ashton)

Tastes just like chicken!
72 ms