IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New First edit made it make perfect sense; the second undid it.
New It's been a long day yesterday...
Just read it however you like it....
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

There is NO redeeming virtue to life in NE Indiana. - (mmoffitt) - (44)
         And here I am complaining... - (ben_tilly)
         *whine* - (admin) - (38)
             *cheese* -NT - (n3jja)
             I know. It's snowed EVERY - (mmoffitt) - (36)
                 One two safe months... - (lister)
                 Yabut - (admin) - (30)
                     I'd trade earthquakes for snow/cold any day. - (mmoffitt) - (29)
                         Not odd at all - (ben_tilly) - (28)
                             I don't think that's it. - (mmoffitt) - (27)
                                 It already has. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     Right. To the north. - (mmoffitt)
                                 Re: I don't think that's it. - (admin) - (24)
                                     There's a 58.4329% probability that that's true. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         It's a mandate! A landslide! Total validation! -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                             No, a mandate is 51.2441269406386282368653206 % HTH! :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 49% if you're using Diebold. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                     88.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot. -NT - (pwhysall) - (19)
                                         Where's your supporting data buddy? It's 89.74% -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (18)
                                             That's all right. 67.342% of all statistics are wrong. -NT - (imric) - (17)
                                                 Huh? Last I heard wrong was hugging 100%. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (16)
                                                     See? -NT - (imric)
                                                     100.5% are wrong -NT - (Arkadiy) - (14)
                                                         Been taking math lessons from Dubya? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                                             In that case, it would be 200% -NT - (Arkadiy) - (12)
                                                                 No,No,No. that'd be 200i% -NT - (folkert) - (11)
                                                                     You - (Ashton)
                                                                     Did you just insinuate that the current US President - (Arkadiy) - (9)
                                                                         So, I guess you got the Joke then. Excellent. - (folkert) - (8)
                                                                             So could you say... - (static) - (7)
                                                                                 It's not even a parallel reality. It's perpendicular. -NT - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                                                                                     "It might be at 90 deg to reality, but in which direction?" -NT - (static) - (5)
                                                                                         Counterclockwise - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                                                                                             OTOH, "a right turn" is usually seen as = "a clockwise turn" -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                                                                 In which hemisphere, Northern or Southern? -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                                     Clocks and watches turn the same way everywhere, AFAIK. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                                                         I see you got the insinuation. -NT - (folkert)
                 It was settled because... - (jb4) - (3)
                     :-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     First edit made it make perfect sense; the second undid it. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         It's been a long day yesterday... - (jb4)
         Hardest I had it... - (ChrisR) - (1)
             Just in the summer? -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         It snowed here again last night - (bionerd) - (1)
             Does the melting include sidewalks? - (lister)

I just KNEW the Good Humor Man was behind this...
69 ms