IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It snowed here again last night
And the night before. I'm not dragging that shovel out again. It's just gonna have to melt.
It's like, "How much more black could this be?", and the answer is none. None more black.
New Does the melting include sidewalks?
Gah, I hate it when people are too fucking lazy to shovel their sidewalks or just do a small narrow path instead of the whole sidewalk. While I haven't had to shovel anything since 1994 (other than a one-off this past Christmas at my mom's place), I have put in more than my fair share when I lived at home...on a corner lot... So I know all about the pains of shovelling. Buy an ergonomic shovel, buy a snowblower, borrow a snowblower, hire a company or a neighbourhood kid to move the snow, do something at least.
lister
     There is NO redeeming virtue to life in NE Indiana. - (mmoffitt) - (44)
         And here I am complaining... - (ben_tilly)
         *whine* - (admin) - (38)
             *cheese* -NT - (n3jja)
             I know. It's snowed EVERY - (mmoffitt) - (36)
                 One two safe months... - (lister)
                 Yabut - (admin) - (30)
                     I'd trade earthquakes for snow/cold any day. - (mmoffitt) - (29)
                         Not odd at all - (ben_tilly) - (28)
                             I don't think that's it. - (mmoffitt) - (27)
                                 It already has. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     Right. To the north. - (mmoffitt)
                                 Re: I don't think that's it. - (admin) - (24)
                                     There's a 58.4329% probability that that's true. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         It's a mandate! A landslide! Total validation! -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                             No, a mandate is 51.2441269406386282368653206 % HTH! :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 49% if you're using Diebold. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                     88.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot. -NT - (pwhysall) - (19)
                                         Where's your supporting data buddy? It's 89.74% -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (18)
                                             That's all right. 67.342% of all statistics are wrong. -NT - (imric) - (17)
                                                 Huh? Last I heard wrong was hugging 100%. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (16)
                                                     See? -NT - (imric)
                                                     100.5% are wrong -NT - (Arkadiy) - (14)
                                                         Been taking math lessons from Dubya? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                                             In that case, it would be 200% -NT - (Arkadiy) - (12)
                                                                 No,No,No. that'd be 200i% -NT - (folkert) - (11)
                                                                     You - (Ashton)
                                                                     Did you just insinuate that the current US President - (Arkadiy) - (9)
                                                                         So, I guess you got the Joke then. Excellent. - (folkert) - (8)
                                                                             So could you say... - (static) - (7)
                                                                                 It's not even a parallel reality. It's perpendicular. -NT - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                                                                                     "It might be at 90 deg to reality, but in which direction?" -NT - (static) - (5)
                                                                                         Counterclockwise - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                                                                                             OTOH, "a right turn" is usually seen as = "a clockwise turn" -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                                                                 In which hemisphere, Northern or Southern? -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                                     Clocks and watches turn the same way everywhere, AFAIK. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                                                         I see you got the insinuation. -NT - (folkert)
                 It was settled because... - (jb4) - (3)
                     :-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     First edit made it make perfect sense; the second undid it. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         It's been a long day yesterday... - (jb4)
         Hardest I had it... - (ChrisR) - (1)
             Just in the summer? -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         It snowed here again last night - (bionerd) - (1)
             Does the melting include sidewalks? - (lister)

Absorbant and yellow and porous is he!
124 ms