IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It already has.
California to the left of the line from the Baja cut to San Francisco Bay is not part of the continent at all. It broke off and it's firmly planted on the Pacific Ocean floor. The only way it's going to slip is north because that's the direction the ocean floor is moving.

So when people say California is "different", that's just natural since we're not even part of the continent. Note that Californians to the right of the falt voted with the Red States (but there aren't a whole lot of them).
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Right. To the north.
Not the west. That's what I was talking about. The pop view that the whole state would be swallowed by the Pacific is what I was referring to.
bcnu,
Mikem

Eine Leute. Eine Welt. Ein F\ufffdhrer.
God Bless America.
     There is NO redeeming virtue to life in NE Indiana. - (mmoffitt) - (44)
         And here I am complaining... - (ben_tilly)
         *whine* - (admin) - (38)
             *cheese* -NT - (n3jja)
             I know. It's snowed EVERY - (mmoffitt) - (36)
                 One two safe months... - (lister)
                 Yabut - (admin) - (30)
                     I'd trade earthquakes for snow/cold any day. - (mmoffitt) - (29)
                         Not odd at all - (ben_tilly) - (28)
                             I don't think that's it. - (mmoffitt) - (27)
                                 It already has. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     Right. To the north. - (mmoffitt)
                                 Re: I don't think that's it. - (admin) - (24)
                                     There's a 58.4329% probability that that's true. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         It's a mandate! A landslide! Total validation! -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                             No, a mandate is 51.2441269406386282368653206 % HTH! :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 49% if you're using Diebold. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                     88.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot. -NT - (pwhysall) - (19)
                                         Where's your supporting data buddy? It's 89.74% -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (18)
                                             That's all right. 67.342% of all statistics are wrong. -NT - (imric) - (17)
                                                 Huh? Last I heard wrong was hugging 100%. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (16)
                                                     See? -NT - (imric)
                                                     100.5% are wrong -NT - (Arkadiy) - (14)
                                                         Been taking math lessons from Dubya? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                                             In that case, it would be 200% -NT - (Arkadiy) - (12)
                                                                 No,No,No. that'd be 200i% -NT - (folkert) - (11)
                                                                     You - (Ashton)
                                                                     Did you just insinuate that the current US President - (Arkadiy) - (9)
                                                                         So, I guess you got the Joke then. Excellent. - (folkert) - (8)
                                                                             So could you say... - (static) - (7)
                                                                                 It's not even a parallel reality. It's perpendicular. -NT - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                                                                                     "It might be at 90 deg to reality, but in which direction?" -NT - (static) - (5)
                                                                                         Counterclockwise - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                                                                                             OTOH, "a right turn" is usually seen as = "a clockwise turn" -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                                                                 In which hemisphere, Northern or Southern? -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                                     Clocks and watches turn the same way everywhere, AFAIK. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                                                         I see you got the insinuation. -NT - (folkert)
                 It was settled because... - (jb4) - (3)
                     :-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     First edit made it make perfect sense; the second undid it. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         It's been a long day yesterday... - (jb4)
         Hardest I had it... - (ChrisR) - (1)
             Just in the summer? -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         It snowed here again last night - (bionerd) - (1)
             Does the melting include sidewalks? - (lister)

Boy, isn't that true about damn near any subject?
106 ms