IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New In private or on privates?
ie what do them Barristers wear when not wigged-out?

Hey when ya ain't got hot water heaters and have long hair: who wouldn't want to cover-up from the coal-soot everywhere?

I know.. you just wanna See Milady fresh outta that monthly bath -- no???

:-\ufffd
Expand Edited by Missing User 70 Nov. 28, 2001, 05:44:58 PM EST
New Just in case you still missed your own typo, Ash...
Naah, considering where it's applied, a merkin is (al-)most definitely NOT "a pubLic wig"...! :-)

(And, hey, what's up with the "for women" bit?!? Never heard that before... So it's OK for us guys to go bald, there too?)
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
New Alas.. no typo. Plot thickens.
(Or I'd've tried to make more of the homonym ;-)

I think ~ time when Le Moron was crying calumnniators calumniators! because he missed *entirely* the context of (Peter's?) use of Merkin, thought it was about Le Him! - someone looked it up in Dictionary.com: I mentally 'saw' an L in there! My egregious badness.

Oh I Do Apologize.. this Putrid excrescence.. This spoon is Ugly! Oh for Gawd's sake, Don't Tell the Cook!

Much more fun the right way. It ain't in my rice-paper '13 dictionary, so full of other good stuff - even at bottom of page with weird addenda. Could it be newer than '13? It also didn't appear in an online dict. of English/UK slang! perhaps because it Wasn't 'slang'. And whom were these Proper English Ladies planning to Impress? Especially considering certain umm occasional involuntary 'pullings' as occur and .. .. ?

Now one is forced to wonder - before modrin miracle adhesives: HTF was such a thing umm held-in-place.?. and er (umm) just how much unusual uh tensile, torsional forces could it withstand? And.. did it augment the natural hirsute adornment or require certain tonsorial preparation (and Who would you trust with a straight-razor, to help?)
And..

{sigh}

Then there's the irony of them preverts* what seem to like the absence of that-all - perhaps as close as they come to fantasizing about the recapture of Innocence (or the destruction of same?) - ya never can tell, around the Puritan-infested.. What they fantasize about - but you Can be sure: it's about guilt..

* per Dr. Strangelove as in [sic]

Yup.. gotta Love merkin - almost a Rorschak for the Age!

Ashton
for clarity, irreverence and just plain The Pubic Good
     New Word\ufffd needed for The New Times - Contest! - (Ashton) - (20)
         Some thoughts to begin with. - (Meerkat) - (2)
             FarRightening! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 Ooh.. Ooh! that pulsed the medulla oblongatta a bit. - (Ashton)
         Subclintonian - (marlowe)
         Patrioschism -NT - (Silverlock) - (3)
             Patriospasm / patriospastic? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 patrioTick! - (Silverlock)
             Perhaps you misspelled it... - (jb4)
         Achnodalarmist or Stalinite, reft, light and snifflock -NT - (boxley)
         In the words of that UK comedy-ish, 'Are You Being Served?' - (Ashton)
         Papriocrat and Patriocrap -NT - (ben_tilly) - (9)
             Papriapism...? -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                 *snicker* - (jb4)
                 Heh.. hook, line & sinker. We have a *Winner* in the - (Ashton) - (5)
                     So what do they use for hair in private? -NT - (Silverlock) - (3)
                         In private or on privates? - (Ashton) - (2)
                             Just in case you still missed your own typo, Ash... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 Alas.. no typo. Plot thickens. - (Ashton)
                     Thank you, thank you! (Bows deeply) All Ben's doing, really! -NT - (CRConrad)
             Good root; almost there.. Runner-Up in Literate Category! -NT - (Ashton)

Holy cow! NONE of us have opposable thumbs!
68 ms