1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New sigh, give me a list of successful black men to follow
when Rice was going to school.
regards,
daemon
"I am not scared of al Qaeda, I am scared of fucking al Cracker sayeth Chris Rock
New George Washington Carver comes to mind...ottomh
OTTOM - off the top of me head.
New Martin Luther King Jr likewise...
and why are we limiting it to men? Oprah Winfrey has managed a modicum of success as well.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New hard to follow these two they are dead :-)
"I am not scared of al Qaeda, I am scared of fucking al Cracker sayeth Chris Rock
New Oops, sorry, thought you wanted people
that what's-her-name-could follow (thus be alive when she was growing up and all).
     Compassionate Conservatives with gay daughters - (tuberculosis) - (87)
         Triplets, I take it...? -NT - (admin) - (4)
             Extra lesbians are not necessarily a bad thing -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                 Blatant LPRDism angling. *shunned* -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     ..but if your wrist is connected to a USB port -NT - (Ashton)
             Testament to the high quality of my internet connection -NT - (tuberculosis)
         Keyes is a nutjob - (JayMehaffey) - (81)
             Don't think they need him for that. - (bepatient) - (80)
                 All of which are appointed posistions - (JayMehaffey)
                 Dupe -NT - (JayMehaffey)
                 Uncle Toms don't count. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (77)
                     Nice racist comment - (bepatient) - (3)
                         Just learned to play the game. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             Typical rationalization - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 Not because they "think" differently. - (mmoffitt)
                     Only gangsta-rappers need apply? -NT - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                         Nope...too successful -NT - (bepatient)
                     That isn't fair - (JayMehaffey) - (70)
                         sorry. my dad said the same thing - (daemon) - (29)
                             Same thing? - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                 sigh, give me a list of successful black men to follow - (daemon) - (4)
                                     George Washington Carver comes to mind...ottomh - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                         Martin Luther King Jr likewise... - (ben_tilly)
                                         hard to follow these two they are dead :-) -NT - (daemon) - (1)
                                             Oops, sorry, thought you wanted people - (Simon_Jester)
                             Can't back up the quote - (JayMehaffey) - (22)
                                 If she said that on the record - (Arkadiy) - (21)
                                     Heh. She "came up" in Texas, that's how. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                                         hrm - (bepatient) - (19)
                                             How 'bout "Texas brung her to the WH"? Okay? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                                                 And none of the afformentioned... - (bepatient) - (16)
                                                     Proud of this one (you omitted it, so I doubt it). - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                                         And this has exactly >what<... - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                             I can't keep up with ya. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                                                 and yet you're blaming it on Texas... -NT - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                                                                     That was a poorly placed tongue-in-cheek reference to her - (mmoffitt)
                                                                 And again... - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                     Clinton's team - (JayMehaffey)
                                                                     Oops.... - (Simon_Jester) - (8)
                                                                         Sure I have...... - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                             D-I-Z-Z-Y - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                 Quote - (bepatient)
                                                                             BZZT.... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                                                                                 Ok...so now it gets even more complicated. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                     No, no, no, no, no.... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                                                                         Finally - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                             There we go - (tuberculosis)
                                             I will say this - (jake123)
                         Linky for Condi's comments? Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott) - (38)
                             Does it matter? - (mmoffitt) - (37)
                                 I don't think she's sleazy. - (Another Scott) - (36)
                                     C'mon now - (bepatient) - (35)
                                         'Successful' - oh well, then -- what more need be said? -NT - (Ashton) - (12)
                                             Interesting retort. - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                 Re: Interesting spin on 'Success'; dictionary says <obs> - (Ashton) - (10)
                                                     Do you ever get out of your house? - (Arkadiy)
                                                     Interesting. - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                         Really.. Beep - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                             Sure. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                 Hardly a matter of 'the days when' - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                     YOU are the one that claimed this is a current condition, - (imric) - (2)
                                                                         You are not alone in your definition. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                             I doubt that. - (bepatient)
                                                                     Re: Hardly a matter of 'the days when' - (bepatient)
                                                                 Hey...If pining for a time when... - (jb4)
                                         Successful != Effective - (tuberculosis) - (21)
                                             Possibly not - (bepatient) - (20)
                                                 That and the out and out lies - (tuberculosis) - (18)
                                                     Those aren't lies to Beep, she simply "mis-spoke". -NT - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                                                         She's in politics. - (bepatient) - (16)
                                                             What's fuzzy about - (tuberculosis) - (15)
                                                                 Can I have an "Amen" from the crowd? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                     Amen! -NT - (imric)
                                                                     Hosanna -NT - (Silverlock)
                                                                     Hallelujah! -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                                                     Doo-wah Diddy!...errrr...Amen! - (jb4)
                                                                 Fine. - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                                     Who would that be.. -NT - (imric)
                                                                     Would be a huge improvement - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                                                                         You aren't alone. - (imric) - (6)
                                                                             It started with the Father of the Them All. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                                 I think he actually believed - (imric) - (2)
                                                                                     True. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                         And of course if RR had been forced to live by his policies - (tuberculosis)
                                                                             Brevity Award - two ears and a tail. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                 Mahablog agrees with you there - (tuberculosis)
                                                 Watch my left hand while my right hand... - (jb4)
                         Rice is the one who claimed... - (Simon_Jester)

The OldManFu MoJo you got is impressive.
103 ms