IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nice racist comment
They can't be black/hispanic/whatever...

They sold out.

I'm sure they'll agree with that. After all, they probably had everything handed to them on a platter...just like Al Gore or Teddy K.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Just learned to play the game.
You know the game, LIE about My Lai, LIE about WMD, etc. ad nauseum. And all the time talk about what a genius Junior is.

Colon Powell and Condosleeza Rice are the most ethically vacuous people to lurk around the White House since Nixon.
bcnu,
Mikem

Eine Leute. Eine Welt. Ein F\ufffdhrer.
God Bless America.
New Typical rationalization
to justify the prejudice. At least here the prejudics isnt overtly racist. Only minor,, compared to the fact they happen to be in a category that you consider unfit to hold office becasue they "think differently".
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Not because they "think" differently.
Because they lie incessantly.
bcnu,
Mikem

Eine Leute. Eine Welt. Ein F\ufffdhrer.
God Bless America.
     Compassionate Conservatives with gay daughters - (tuberculosis) - (87)
         Triplets, I take it...? -NT - (admin) - (4)
             Extra lesbians are not necessarily a bad thing -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                 Blatant LPRDism angling. *shunned* -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     ..but if your wrist is connected to a USB port -NT - (Ashton)
             Testament to the high quality of my internet connection -NT - (tuberculosis)
         Keyes is a nutjob - (JayMehaffey) - (81)
             Don't think they need him for that. - (bepatient) - (80)
                 All of which are appointed posistions - (JayMehaffey)
                 Dupe -NT - (JayMehaffey)
                 Uncle Toms don't count. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (77)
                     Nice racist comment - (bepatient) - (3)
                         Just learned to play the game. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             Typical rationalization - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 Not because they "think" differently. - (mmoffitt)
                     Only gangsta-rappers need apply? -NT - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                         Nope...too successful -NT - (bepatient)
                     That isn't fair - (JayMehaffey) - (70)
                         sorry. my dad said the same thing - (daemon) - (29)
                             Same thing? - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                 sigh, give me a list of successful black men to follow - (daemon) - (4)
                                     George Washington Carver comes to mind...ottomh - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                         Martin Luther King Jr likewise... - (ben_tilly)
                                         hard to follow these two they are dead :-) -NT - (daemon) - (1)
                                             Oops, sorry, thought you wanted people - (Simon_Jester)
                             Can't back up the quote - (JayMehaffey) - (22)
                                 If she said that on the record - (Arkadiy) - (21)
                                     Heh. She "came up" in Texas, that's how. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                                         hrm - (bepatient) - (19)
                                             How 'bout "Texas brung her to the WH"? Okay? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                                                 And none of the afformentioned... - (bepatient) - (16)
                                                     Proud of this one (you omitted it, so I doubt it). - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                                         And this has exactly >what<... - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                             I can't keep up with ya. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                                                 and yet you're blaming it on Texas... -NT - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                                                                     That was a poorly placed tongue-in-cheek reference to her - (mmoffitt)
                                                                 And again... - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                     Clinton's team - (JayMehaffey)
                                                                     Oops.... - (Simon_Jester) - (8)
                                                                         Sure I have...... - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                             D-I-Z-Z-Y - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                 Quote - (bepatient)
                                                                             BZZT.... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                                                                                 Ok...so now it gets even more complicated. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                     No, no, no, no, no.... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                                                                         Finally - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                             There we go - (tuberculosis)
                                             I will say this - (jake123)
                         Linky for Condi's comments? Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott) - (38)
                             Does it matter? - (mmoffitt) - (37)
                                 I don't think she's sleazy. - (Another Scott) - (36)
                                     C'mon now - (bepatient) - (35)
                                         'Successful' - oh well, then -- what more need be said? -NT - (Ashton) - (12)
                                             Interesting retort. - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                 Re: Interesting spin on 'Success'; dictionary says <obs> - (Ashton) - (10)
                                                     Do you ever get out of your house? - (Arkadiy)
                                                     Interesting. - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                         Really.. Beep - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                             Sure. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                 Hardly a matter of 'the days when' - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                     YOU are the one that claimed this is a current condition, - (imric) - (2)
                                                                         You are not alone in your definition. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                             I doubt that. - (bepatient)
                                                                     Re: Hardly a matter of 'the days when' - (bepatient)
                                                                 Hey...If pining for a time when... - (jb4)
                                         Successful != Effective - (tuberculosis) - (21)
                                             Possibly not - (bepatient) - (20)
                                                 That and the out and out lies - (tuberculosis) - (18)
                                                     Those aren't lies to Beep, she simply "mis-spoke". -NT - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                                                         She's in politics. - (bepatient) - (16)
                                                             What's fuzzy about - (tuberculosis) - (15)
                                                                 Can I have an "Amen" from the crowd? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                     Amen! -NT - (imric)
                                                                     Hosanna -NT - (Silverlock)
                                                                     Hallelujah! -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                                                     Doo-wah Diddy!...errrr...Amen! - (jb4)
                                                                 Fine. - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                                     Who would that be.. -NT - (imric)
                                                                     Would be a huge improvement - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                                                                         You aren't alone. - (imric) - (6)
                                                                             It started with the Father of the Them All. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                                 I think he actually believed - (imric) - (2)
                                                                                     True. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                         And of course if RR had been forced to live by his policies - (tuberculosis)
                                                                             Brevity Award - two ears and a tail. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                 Mahablog agrees with you there - (tuberculosis)
                                                 Watch my left hand while my right hand... - (jb4)
                         Rice is the one who claimed... - (Simon_Jester)

There is no test like production.
105 ms