IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Congratulations.
My weight has been creeping up year by year, so I'm going to have to make some changes soon. (I'm at 153 pounds now, approaching my lifetime high. I want to be closer to 140-145 and stay there.) Bread, toast, crackers, rice and pasta are staples of mine. I guess I'll need to go back to my childhood diet of 3 small meals a day (and meat with 2 of them), few snacks, and relearn that hunger is different from wanting to eat. :-/ I've been off sugar-sweetened pop for a while (and don't like Nutrasweet), but the candy machine calls to me every afternoon...

18 pounds in 6 months is very good. Keep at it!

Cheers,
Scott.
New Diets...
A couple of years back I lost 40lbs in 6 weeks.

I took an ephedra based diet drug and followed the directions (that includes the strict limit of 11 weeks on the stuff), cut my caloric intake down to 800 calories a day, did a 4-6 mile walk in a local park daily, and did pushups, curls, and calisthenics, too.

I actually credit the walking and excercise with most of the weight loss (cutting the food intake so much didn't hurt either). I wouldn't take the ephedra again. The only reason I did it then was that I was so depressed I didn't care what effect it might have on my health. (this was while I was unemployed)

OK - back on target. I monitored my calories, but I didn't pay attention to the type of food I was eating... I DID replace candy with apples and pears, though. Fills you up, and apples are 50 calories, and pears are 60...

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New Zooks! Thanks for the info. :-)
New 145? What are you, three feet tall?
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New 175-ish cm.
I was ~ 125 pounds, at most, until I was ~ 28.

Cheers,
Scott.
New i.e ~5' 9" :)
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the
intelligent are full of doubt.
-- Bertrand Russell
New OMG
I currently weigh about 220, and haven't been below 185 since I was 18.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New I'm exactly 185 right now
I'd think that height plays a role in determining what is good and what is bad. :-)

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Yep. And no, I'm NOT fat. I'm just...
...a bit short for my weight! :-)

(About 25 cm [10 in], or so.)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
     Bad News - (Steve Lowe) - (63)
         Sorry to hear that, good luck - (ben_tilly) - (2)
             I dont think Steve wants to get pregnant - (boxley) - (1)
                 Heh - (ben_tilly)
         Chin up - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Chin up, that way you'll lead with your jaw? - (ben_tilly)
         Re: Bad News - (Ashton)
         Keep yer spirits up, then. - (CRConrad)
         Sorry to hear it, Steve. - (a6l6e6x)
         I sympathise, but you'll survive I'm sure. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Try to look on the bright side - (drewk)
         Sorry to hear that. - (inthane-chan)
         :-( - (imric)
         Sorry about that. - (broomberg)
         Sorry to hear it -NT - (Silverlock)
         I was diagnosed 18 months ago. - (jbrabeck)
         Bad news and Good news - (cforde)
         My sister-in-law has Type I - (admin)
         I'm sorry Steve - (Nightowl)
         Hate that. - (folkert)
         Bummer - (tuberculosis)
         :-( Keep on a good diet and exercise! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Steve, sorry to hear that. - (mmoffitt) - (41)
             Beginning to suspect we should go even further back in time: - (CRConrad) - (40)
                 What, before beer? Aggh! -NT - (imric) - (35)
                     Yeah, xackly. And I love bread, too. :-( -NT - (CRConrad) - (11)
                         Love the paleo root, says friend Ogg - (Ashton) - (10)
                             Now THAT is too extreme. - (imric)
                             Congratulations. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                 Diets... - (imric) - (1)
                                     Zooks! Thanks for the info. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 145? What are you, three feet tall? -NT - (drewk) - (2)
                                     175-ish cm. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         i.e ~5' 9" :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                 OMG - (jake123) - (2)
                                     I'm exactly 185 right now - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                         Yep. And no, I'm NOT fat. I'm just... - (CRConrad)
                     Nah - (lincoln) - (18)
                         What, so you think they didn't have agriculture?!? -NT - (CRConrad) - (17)
                             I didn't imply that at all - (lincoln) - (16)
                                 "all the way back to the stone age." - (imric) - (15)
                                     He just has no sense of history - (ben_tilly) - (14)
                                         FUCK YOU ASSHOLE - (lincoln) - (12)
                                             Develop a skin - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                                                 then develop a brain - (lincoln) - (10)
                                                     Chill out. - (admin) - (8)
                                                         When they're the ones who push my buttons - (lincoln) - (7)
                                                             Actually, linc, if he were to be insulting,... - (jb4)
                                                             If I pushed your buttons, it was ENTIRELY by accident. - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                                 having met lincoln I think you could have - (daemon)
                                                                 situation closed - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                     And - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                         Unnecessary, but thank you -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                             Re: When they're the ones who push my buttons - (admin)
                                                     Reality check - (ben_tilly)
                                         Hey, I'm from Texas.... - (ChrisR)
                     There is no "before beer". - (pwhysall) - (3)
                         That's why God created Earth - and people, you know. - (imric) - (1)
                             Oh no.... - (Nightowl)
                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                 dirt encrusted porridge washed back with anthrax laden milk? -NT - (daemon) - (3)
                     No, you utter frigging numbskull, when I say... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         I see, dirt encrusted meat with anthrax laden berries? - (daemon)
                         How old? - (a6l6e6x)

An eye is upon you... staring straight down and keenly through!
147 ms