IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Chin up
A cow-orker is Type II. He moderates his levels with diet and medication, and lives a full and happy life.

I'm willing to bet that your BP, heart rate and cholesterol will improve as (a) you eat as per your diabetes (the diet my colleague is on is rich in fruit & veg and low in fat) and (b) you get off your arse and do some exercise :-)

It's a worry, but you'll be fine, I'm sure.

Secular thoughts from the UK :)

Peter
[link|http://www.debian.org|Shill For Hire]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
New Chin up, that way you'll lead with your jaw?
Sorry, I didn't resist. (I could've, so I won't say that I couldn't, but I obviously didn't.)

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     Bad News - (Steve Lowe) - (63)
         Sorry to hear that, good luck - (ben_tilly) - (2)
             I dont think Steve wants to get pregnant - (boxley) - (1)
                 Heh - (ben_tilly)
         Chin up - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Chin up, that way you'll lead with your jaw? - (ben_tilly)
         Re: Bad News - (Ashton)
         Keep yer spirits up, then. - (CRConrad)
         Sorry to hear it, Steve. - (a6l6e6x)
         I sympathise, but you'll survive I'm sure. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Try to look on the bright side - (drewk)
         Sorry to hear that. - (inthane-chan)
         :-( - (imric)
         Sorry about that. - (broomberg)
         Sorry to hear it -NT - (Silverlock)
         I was diagnosed 18 months ago. - (jbrabeck)
         Bad news and Good news - (cforde)
         My sister-in-law has Type I - (admin)
         I'm sorry Steve - (Nightowl)
         Hate that. - (folkert)
         Bummer - (tuberculosis)
         :-( Keep on a good diet and exercise! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Steve, sorry to hear that. - (mmoffitt) - (41)
             Beginning to suspect we should go even further back in time: - (CRConrad) - (40)
                 What, before beer? Aggh! -NT - (imric) - (35)
                     Yeah, xackly. And I love bread, too. :-( -NT - (CRConrad) - (11)
                         Love the paleo root, says friend Ogg - (Ashton) - (10)
                             Now THAT is too extreme. - (imric)
                             Congratulations. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                 Diets... - (imric) - (1)
                                     Zooks! Thanks for the info. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 145? What are you, three feet tall? -NT - (drewk) - (2)
                                     175-ish cm. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         i.e ~5' 9" :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                 OMG - (jake123) - (2)
                                     I'm exactly 185 right now - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                         Yep. And no, I'm NOT fat. I'm just... - (CRConrad)
                     Nah - (lincoln) - (18)
                         What, so you think they didn't have agriculture?!? -NT - (CRConrad) - (17)
                             I didn't imply that at all - (lincoln) - (16)
                                 "all the way back to the stone age." - (imric) - (15)
                                     He just has no sense of history - (ben_tilly) - (14)
                                         FUCK YOU ASSHOLE - (lincoln) - (12)
                                             Develop a skin - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                                                 then develop a brain - (lincoln) - (10)
                                                     Chill out. - (admin) - (8)
                                                         When they're the ones who push my buttons - (lincoln) - (7)
                                                             Actually, linc, if he were to be insulting,... - (jb4)
                                                             If I pushed your buttons, it was ENTIRELY by accident. - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                                 having met lincoln I think you could have - (daemon)
                                                                 situation closed - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                     And - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                         Unnecessary, but thank you -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                             Re: When they're the ones who push my buttons - (admin)
                                                     Reality check - (ben_tilly)
                                         Hey, I'm from Texas.... - (ChrisR)
                     There is no "before beer". - (pwhysall) - (3)
                         That's why God created Earth - and people, you know. - (imric) - (1)
                             Oh no.... - (Nightowl)
                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                 dirt encrusted porridge washed back with anthrax laden milk? -NT - (daemon) - (3)
                     No, you utter frigging numbskull, when I say... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         I see, dirt encrusted meat with anthrax laden berries? - (daemon)
                         How old? - (a6l6e6x)

In stereo.
76 ms