IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The Internet, where the streets are paved with chewing gum
-drl
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #174257 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=174257|ICLRPD]
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

Need help on new invention - (bleedingheart) - (29)
         Vorsicht! SPAM! -NT - (jb4) - (21)
             Re: Vorsicht! SPAM! - (bleedingheart) - (20)
                 You tripped somebody's Bayesian filters. :) - (inthane-chan) - (19)
                     Re: You tripped somebody's Bayesian filters. :) - (bleedingheart) - (18)
                         Sure there is. - (admin) - (1)
                             And *you're* naiive if you think this thread isn't an ad -NT - (drewk)
                         It is spam, waiting to take you for a ride - (boxley) - (15)
                             The Internet, where the streets are paved with chewing gum -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                             Re: It is spam, waiting to take you for a ride - (bleedingheart) - (12)
                                 On the off chance you're legit - (drewk) - (1)
                                     Well (and politely) said, Drew! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                 Let me explain something about this place. - (inthane-chan) - (8)
                                     A further pointer: - (jb4) - (2)
                                         I've always thought number 4 needed a little more - (Silverlock)
                                         Re: A further pointer: - (deSitter)
                                     Re: Let me explain something about this place. - (bleedingheart) - (4)
                                         Fair enough. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                             Agree. Both counts. -NT - (imric)
                                             Oh, and hello :) -NT - (pwhysall)
                                         what search terms did you use on google - (ChrisR)
                                 I was warning you about the site you linked to - (boxley)
         It looks cool enough. - (bepatient)
         Physicists! - (pwhysall) - (2)
             Whoot, whoot, whoot.... - (bepatient)
             The "Type II Superconductors"... - (admin)
         Don't wait. - (ChrisR)
         My $0.02. - (Another Scott)
         You fool! - (orion)

That exact plan? GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!
79 ms