IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The possibilities are endless
you can talk about possibilities until you are blue in the face. I don't care about them until you can prove them beyond a reasonable doubt.

My ISP has had problems with routers on other networks accepting their new IPs. Looks like the problem has cleared up. So then, logically, I can rule out all of your half-assed possibilities, and prove that you've always been grasping at straws with half-assed possibilities.

"When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him." - Jonathan Swift

[link|http://www.xormad.com:4096/district268|I am from District 268].
New Only problem with self-correcting problems...
...is that they have a tendency to come back and haunt you (and usually at the most inopportune time. Generally ISPs are not likely to divulge a screw up on their part.
New Could very well be an ISP screw-up
The IP range they said had problems was a different IP range than I actually had. Possibly a cover-up of what really happened. Yet after contacting them, and complaining for a while, the connection mysteriously cleared itself up. Of course I reset my router and DSL modem a dozen times or so plus I had some power blackouts, so maybe that had something to do with it as well?

"When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him." - Jonathan Swift

[link|http://www.xormad.com:4096/district268|I am from District 268].
     I figured the connection problem - (orion) - (17)
         Great! - (Nightowl) - (16)
             You have greatly misjudged me - (orion) - (15)
                 It's not about judging you - (Nightowl)
                 I also determined another reason - (Nightowl) - (13)
                     My take on SP2 - (ChrisR) - (12)
                         Hmmm - (Nightowl) - (11)
                             Not likely - (ChrisR) - (10)
                                 You're right about the access - (Nightowl) - (9)
                                     It is good - (orion) - (8)
                                         I never didn't believe you - (Nightowl) - (7)
                                             Even the ones that could be wrong? -NT - (orion) - (6)
                                                 Obviously so - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                     shhhhhhhhhhPATH INTEGRAL! -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                         Nicht! - delta funczione? -NT - (Ashton)
                                                     The possibilities are endless - (orion) - (2)
                                                         Only problem with self-correcting problems... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                                             Could very well be an ISP screw-up - (orion)

It's like there's nothing you can do about that joke. It's coming and you just have to stand there.
102 ms