IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I haven't had a lot of claims experience
Despite having a no fault-esque system, if you do something stupid, especially either outrageously stupid or repeatedly stupid your insurance rates WILL go up. In fact you'll find yourself back in facility where you'll pay extortionate rates. As well as it should be for such cases as I've mentioned. If some fuckhead breaks into my car, where I live in a pretty good area, my rates shouldn't go up. That's the theory anyways. It's hard to tell since the insurance industry lost a great deal of money (supposedly) a few years ago in the stock market and are trying to make up for it off the public's backs. The insurance industry made a fairly healthy profit last year... There's been a very loud outcry for public insurance like what BC has or a hybrid where the basic insurance is government run and the frills are privately run. Competition works in some areas but not so well in others. I don't like the fact that insurance companies are trying to make a profit off my insurance payments. Same with our private electricity market. A collossal mistake that was by the Tories and now Liberals who are keeping things the same despite election promises otherwise...
lister
New hydro got privatized? Considering that its water power
and nuke (mostly) how could the finacing to privatise ever get down? huge discounts? sales to insiders?
thanx,
bill
"delayed incessantly by people whose prevalent qualification was an excess of free-time" Philip Atkinson
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Houston's 'Streetcar Named Disaster' - (lincoln) - (11)
         But our Metro Link does it better - (Andrew Grygus)
         Re: Houston's 'Streetcar Named Disaster' - (deSitter) - (2)
             Re: Houston's 'Streetcar Named Disaster' - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                 Re: Houston's 'Streetcar Named Disaster' - (deSitter)
         Trains & streetcars hitting cars - (lister) - (4)
             There was one down in Burbank, I believe . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             I thought in a no fault place your insurance rates would go - (boxley) - (2)
                 I haven't had a lot of claims experience - (lister) - (1)
                     hydro got privatized? Considering that its water power - (boxley)
         What Metro System would do Streetcars in 2004? - (gdaustin) - (1)
             Never mind.... - (gdaustin)

Someone take over before I lose my dignity.
102 ms