IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New without them the Florida Legislature had a large majority
ready to select electors directly which could not be challenged in state court only federal and the constitution sez as ashton likes to put it cha cha cha. Now if that happened the US house could have tossed the electors which would have had the New Mexico electors tossed for sinilar reasons. This would throw the election into the federal house and would hace resulted in a Bush victory anyway. I wish the USSC had stayed out which would have let the constitution do its work, it would have made the country stronger and the people who dont understand politics would finally get a clue about checks and balances.
thanx,
bill
"delayed incessantly by people whose prevalent qualification was an excess of free-time" Philip Atkinson
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New You may well be right
But I still stand by my original claim that if the election was fair, that Gore would have taken Florida.

Cheers,
Ben
To deny the indirect purchaser, who in this case is the ultimate purchaser, the right to seek relief from unlawful conduct, would essentially remove the word consumer from the Consumer Protection Act
- [link|http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?NewsID=1246&Page=1&pagePos=20|Nebraska Supreme Court]
     Swift Boat Veterans for Truth - (johnu) - (61)
         You'll have to do better than that - (Silverlock) - (5)
             Miserable swine -NT - (deSitter)
             The media blitz has started... - (johnu) - (1)
                 G\ufffdbbels Said That First -NT - (Ashton)
             Where are you car 54? - (Silverlock) - (1)
                 It was quite timely - (johnu)
         This group and it's story . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
             Summary? - (johnu) - (7)
                 Re: Summary? - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                     Wanna bet this will backfire on them... - (johnu) - (4)
                         It could - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
                             Re: It could - (deSitter) - (2)
                                 Bad analogy - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     Right! :) -NT - (deSitter)
                     Re: Summary? - (deSitter)
         McCain condems Swiftboats - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
             He's very shrewd - (deSitter)
         Curiouser and curiouser - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
             And the hits keep on a'coming. - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                 If you continue reading... - (johnu) - (2)
                     And, if you read even farther . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Oooops - accidental double post - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Don't count your hits too soon. - (marlowe)
         It's too smarmy for my taste. - (Another Scott) - (36)
             Gutter Politics - (johnu) - (34)
                 Re: Gutter Politics - (deSitter) - (29)
                     Blatant Double Standard - (johnu) - (28)
                         Just starting to notice this, eh? ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                         As someone who fails to see the double-standard... - (ben_tilly) - (17)
                             now now show me the ruling - (boxley) - (16)
                                 You know as well as I - (ben_tilly) - (15)
                                     Let me quote from the ruling - (boxley) - (14)
                                         As I said, the net effect was the same -NT - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                             Actually. - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                 Nit: Your choice:Regardless or Irrespective. Not both. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                 Actually, not - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                     There were 2 rulings. - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                         Timeout everyone. Thread starting with #17834. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                             And I, respectfully, disagree - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                 Sorry. A preemptive strike based on faulty intelligence. :) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             I got a stars and bars that disagrees wit you -NT - (boxley)
                                                         Please recheck those facts - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                             Agree on several fronts. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                 I think that we've reached agreement -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                             without them the Florida Legislature had a large majority - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 You may well be right - (ben_tilly)
                         Re: Blatant Double Standard - (deSitter) - (8)
                             As determined by years of personal knowledge, yes? - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 No, probably not........ best wait for mathematical proof. -NT - (Ashton)
                             Not hateful. Just sick. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                 ROfl reminds me of skank and Bill - (boxley)
                                 I don't agree - (deSitter) - (3)
                                     And I bet he kicks his dog, too! -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                         Re: And I bet he kicks his dog, too! - (deSitter) - (1)
                                             Yep, remember - thought those prolly exaggeration. - (Ashton)
                 I was thinking along the lines of Jefferson vs Adams in 1800 - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Sounds like a MoveOn.org ad -NT - (johnu) - (1)
                         Karl. Rove. Alone___makes move-on look like the DAR. -NT - (Ashton)
                 Minor nit - (Simon_Jester)
             Nixon wasn't as good at manufacturing... - (jb4)
         Free Republic ties to SBVFT - (Silverlock)

Your Bork God[tm] is HERE!
78 ms