IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Timeout everyone. Thread starting with #17834.
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=17834|#17834], and the replies there.

I think we've beaten this horse pretty well dead.

Several times.

:-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New And I, respectfully, disagree
My latest post in this thread said a lot of things that I don't recall having been said in past threads. In particular I added material on how the recount would have progressed which was not public knowledge when the previous thread that you pointed out came up. Material that changes the outcome.

Furthermore I believe that we haven't hit a point of deadlock on this issue. If we do, I'll exit. But right now Bill and I appear to be having constructive dialogue. We've been known to do that - even on things that we disagree deeply about.

Cheers,
Ben
To deny the indirect purchaser, who in this case is the ultimate purchaser, the right to seek relief from unlawful conduct, would essentially remove the word consumer from the Consumer Protection Act
- [link|http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?NewsID=1246&Page=1&pagePos=20|Nebraska Supreme Court]
New Sorry. A preemptive strike based on faulty intelligence. :)
New I got a stars and bars that disagrees wit you
"delayed incessantly by people whose prevalent qualification was an excess of free-time" Philip Atkinson
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Swift Boat Veterans for Truth - (johnu) - (61)
         You'll have to do better than that - (Silverlock) - (5)
             Miserable swine -NT - (deSitter)
             The media blitz has started... - (johnu) - (1)
                 G\ufffdbbels Said That First -NT - (Ashton)
             Where are you car 54? - (Silverlock) - (1)
                 It was quite timely - (johnu)
         This group and it's story . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
             Summary? - (johnu) - (7)
                 Re: Summary? - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                     Wanna bet this will backfire on them... - (johnu) - (4)
                         It could - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
                             Re: It could - (deSitter) - (2)
                                 Bad analogy - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     Right! :) -NT - (deSitter)
                     Re: Summary? - (deSitter)
         McCain condems Swiftboats - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
             He's very shrewd - (deSitter)
         Curiouser and curiouser - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
             And the hits keep on a'coming. - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                 If you continue reading... - (johnu) - (2)
                     And, if you read even farther . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Oooops - accidental double post - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Don't count your hits too soon. - (marlowe)
         It's too smarmy for my taste. - (Another Scott) - (36)
             Gutter Politics - (johnu) - (34)
                 Re: Gutter Politics - (deSitter) - (29)
                     Blatant Double Standard - (johnu) - (28)
                         Just starting to notice this, eh? ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                         As someone who fails to see the double-standard... - (ben_tilly) - (17)
                             now now show me the ruling - (boxley) - (16)
                                 You know as well as I - (ben_tilly) - (15)
                                     Let me quote from the ruling - (boxley) - (14)
                                         As I said, the net effect was the same -NT - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                             Actually. - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                 Nit: Your choice:Regardless or Irrespective. Not both. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                 Actually, not - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                     There were 2 rulings. - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                         Timeout everyone. Thread starting with #17834. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                             And I, respectfully, disagree - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                 Sorry. A preemptive strike based on faulty intelligence. :) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             I got a stars and bars that disagrees wit you -NT - (boxley)
                                                         Please recheck those facts - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                             Agree on several fronts. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                 I think that we've reached agreement -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                             without them the Florida Legislature had a large majority - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 You may well be right - (ben_tilly)
                         Re: Blatant Double Standard - (deSitter) - (8)
                             As determined by years of personal knowledge, yes? - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 No, probably not........ best wait for mathematical proof. -NT - (Ashton)
                             Not hateful. Just sick. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                 ROfl reminds me of skank and Bill - (boxley)
                                 I don't agree - (deSitter) - (3)
                                     And I bet he kicks his dog, too! -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                         Re: And I bet he kicks his dog, too! - (deSitter) - (1)
                                             Yep, remember - thought those prolly exaggeration. - (Ashton)
                 I was thinking along the lines of Jefferson vs Adams in 1800 - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Sounds like a MoveOn.org ad -NT - (johnu) - (1)
                         Karl. Rove. Alone___makes move-on look like the DAR. -NT - (Ashton)
                 Minor nit - (Simon_Jester)
             Nixon wasn't as good at manufacturing... - (jb4)
         Free Republic ties to SBVFT - (Silverlock)

I Palindrome I.
76 ms