IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And the hits keep on a'coming.
But yesterday, a key figure in the anti-Kerry campaign, Kerry's former commanding officer, backed off one of the key contentions. Lieutenant Commander George Elliott said in an interview that he had made a ''terrible mistake" in signing an affidavit that suggests Kerry did not deserve the Silver Star -- one of the main allegations in the book. The affidavit was given to The Boston Globe by the anti-Kerry group to justify assertions in their ad and book.

[link|http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2004/08/06/veteran_retracts_criticism_of_kerry/| Source ]
New If you continue reading...
Elliott, asked about the contradiction between his recommendation and his new questioning of Kerry's third Purple Heart, responded, ''It makes me look kind of silly, to be perfectly honest."

But he said: ''I simply have no reason for these guys to be lying, and if they are lying in concert, it is one hell of a conspiracy. So, on the basis of all of the information that has come out, I have chosen to believe the other men. I absolutely do not know first hand."
[link|http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2004/08/06/veteran_retracts_criticism_of_kerry?pg=3|Source]
New And, if you read even farther . .
. . you find Rassmann, the one unimpeachable eyewitness to his own rescue and the events surrounding it, supports Kerry in all details.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Oooops - accidental double post
. . you find Rassmann, the one unimpeachable eyewitness to his own rescue and the events surrounding it, supports Kerry in all details.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
Expand Edited by Andrew Grygus Aug. 6, 2004, 02:07:20 PM EDT
New Don't count your hits too soon.
[link|http://humaneventsonline.com.edgesuite.net/unfit_aff.html|Boston Globe got it wrong]
----------------------------------------------------------------
"All the news you wish would go away"
Iraq is free, and there's nothing you can do about it. DEAL WITH IT.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
     Swift Boat Veterans for Truth - (johnu) - (61)
         You'll have to do better than that - (Silverlock) - (5)
             Miserable swine -NT - (deSitter)
             The media blitz has started... - (johnu) - (1)
                 G\ufffdbbels Said That First -NT - (Ashton)
             Where are you car 54? - (Silverlock) - (1)
                 It was quite timely - (johnu)
         This group and it's story . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
             Summary? - (johnu) - (7)
                 Re: Summary? - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                     Wanna bet this will backfire on them... - (johnu) - (4)
                         It could - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
                             Re: It could - (deSitter) - (2)
                                 Bad analogy - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     Right! :) -NT - (deSitter)
                     Re: Summary? - (deSitter)
         McCain condems Swiftboats - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
             He's very shrewd - (deSitter)
         Curiouser and curiouser - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
             And the hits keep on a'coming. - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                 If you continue reading... - (johnu) - (2)
                     And, if you read even farther . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Oooops - accidental double post - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Don't count your hits too soon. - (marlowe)
         It's too smarmy for my taste. - (Another Scott) - (36)
             Gutter Politics - (johnu) - (34)
                 Re: Gutter Politics - (deSitter) - (29)
                     Blatant Double Standard - (johnu) - (28)
                         Just starting to notice this, eh? ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                         As someone who fails to see the double-standard... - (ben_tilly) - (17)
                             now now show me the ruling - (boxley) - (16)
                                 You know as well as I - (ben_tilly) - (15)
                                     Let me quote from the ruling - (boxley) - (14)
                                         As I said, the net effect was the same -NT - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                             Actually. - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                 Nit: Your choice:Regardless or Irrespective. Not both. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                 Actually, not - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                     There were 2 rulings. - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                         Timeout everyone. Thread starting with #17834. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                             And I, respectfully, disagree - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                 Sorry. A preemptive strike based on faulty intelligence. :) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             I got a stars and bars that disagrees wit you -NT - (boxley)
                                                         Please recheck those facts - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                             Agree on several fronts. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                 I think that we've reached agreement -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                             without them the Florida Legislature had a large majority - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 You may well be right - (ben_tilly)
                         Re: Blatant Double Standard - (deSitter) - (8)
                             As determined by years of personal knowledge, yes? - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 No, probably not........ best wait for mathematical proof. -NT - (Ashton)
                             Not hateful. Just sick. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                 ROfl reminds me of skank and Bill - (boxley)
                                 I don't agree - (deSitter) - (3)
                                     And I bet he kicks his dog, too! -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                         Re: And I bet he kicks his dog, too! - (deSitter) - (1)
                                             Yep, remember - thought those prolly exaggeration. - (Ashton)
                 I was thinking along the lines of Jefferson vs Adams in 1800 - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Sounds like a MoveOn.org ad -NT - (johnu) - (1)
                         Karl. Rove. Alone___makes move-on look like the DAR. -NT - (Ashton)
                 Minor nit - (Simon_Jester)
             Nixon wasn't as good at manufacturing... - (jb4)
         Free Republic ties to SBVFT - (Silverlock)

One... two... FIVE!
89 ms