IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh no! Not Weapons of Mass Dyspepsia! Ewww...
New Look, I ate something earlier
and I'm telling you, I should definitely be brought up on chemical weapons charges.

I've managed to clear the kitchen twice so far this evening.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
     'Ask the Pilot' re Terrorism, tweezers and terminal madness - (Ashton) - (18)
         NO, NO, NO! - (mmoffitt) - (12)
             Imagine what a Cessna.. filled with - (Ashton) - (11)
                 Oh no! Not Weapons of Mass Dyspepsia! Ewww... -NT - (hnick) - (1)
                     Look, I ate something earlier - (jake123)
                 Scenario: "CESSNA USED BY TERRORISTS IN ATTACK" - (dmarker) - (8)
                     Well, there was one in Florida I believe . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                         Tampa, FL; some gutter-press head-quarters, IIRC. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             1/2 right - (boxley)
                         I was thinking of Flor event but it seems there are many . - (dmarker) - (1)
                             Keep looking, you'll (unfortunately) find more like #3. - (mmoffitt)
                     There was one in italy, too, iirc - (jake123) - (1)
                         Yup, in Milan (see link above) -NT - (dmarker)
                     Just to be the Debbil's advocate... - (jb4)
         The search on the way to Florida and back was quite OK - (Arkadiy) - (4)
             That is not what is deterring them. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 But I think more than any airport vulnerabilities - (Ashton) - (2)
                     One major vulnerability remains. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Re: One major vulnerability remains. - (deSitter)

Nearly sentient.
104 ms