IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New hate to ruin a perfectly degenerating thread
Taliban
a movement of islamic thought comprised of young Ahfgan refugees being inculated in Pakistani refugee camps during and after the russian invasion. Pathans mostly a tribal group that straddles the NW Frontier of pakistan and southern afghanistan. Rose to power by confiscation of all weapons from warlords in Afghanistan. OBL sat in the same councils and schooled. OBL is a Taliban in nature and thought, he is not THE Taliban.
Composition of Taliban is home grown with a lot of Arabian visitors. The saudi's are not a majority, the majority is pathans.
my 2 cents
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New Re: hate to ruin a perfectly degenerating thread

I buy that - also there are reports & am sure they can be dug up, that explain that many of the Arabs cleared out within days of Sept 11.

I believe the evidence shows that the soldiers apart from a couple of OBL special brigades, are mostly Pashtun from both Afghanistan & Pakistan.

I think this is what we both believe n'est pas ?

Cheers

Doug
New Distinction: 055 brigade vs Afghan soldiers
Maybe this is where you and Addison are partially in disagreement.

From what I understand, the 055 brigade is the brutal terrorist style police for ObL and Al-Queda. They keep the soldiers and the citizens in line, or kill them.

The 055 brigade is mostly made up of mostly non-Afghan criminals. They are the equivalent of Hitler's SS. (055=SS)
New links? proves?
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
     Taliban strength surprises Pentagon - (bluke) - (33)
         I dislike unnamed sources - (wharris2) - (10)
             Re: I am wary of the poisoning threat - (dmarker2)
             Kosovo conflict was won by precision bombing... - (Arkadiy)
             Re: I dislike unnamed sources - NOT unamed any more - (dmarker2) - (7)
                 Re: I dislike unnamed sources - NOT unamed any more - (addison) - (4)
                     Surprises are a given - (Ric Locke)
                     Re: I dislike unnamed sources - NOT unamed any more - (dmarker2) - (2)
                         Re: I dislike unnamed sources - NOT unamed any more - (addison) - (1)
                             Re: I dislike unnamed sources - NOT unamed any more - (dmarker2)
                 News sources my ascii - (wharris2) - (1)
                     Re: News sources my ascii - (dmarker2)
         Sun Tzu: Estimates - (kmself) - (21)
             Re: Sun Tzu: Estimates - (dmarker2) - (20)
                 Survival of who? - (addison) - (13)
                     Re: Survival of who? - (dmarker2) - (12)
                         Re: Survival of who? - (addison) - (11)
                             Re: Survival of who? - (dmarker2) - (6)
                                 In the same vein, - (addison) - (5)
                                     Re: In the same vein, - (dmarker2) - (4)
                                         Re: In the same vein, - (addison) - (3)
                                             Re: In the same vein, - (dmarker2) - (2)
                                                 Re: In the same vein, - (addison) - (1)
                                                     Heh.. last post - (Ashton)
                             hate to ruin a perfectly degenerating thread - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Re: hate to ruin a perfectly degenerating thread - (dmarker2) - (2)
                                     Distinction: 055 brigade vs Afghan soldiers - (brettj) - (1)
                                         links? proves? -NT - (boxley)
                 Re: Sun Tzu: Estimates - (kmself) - (5)
                     Re: Sun Tzu: Estimates - (dmarker2) - (4)
                         Re: Sun Tzu: Estimates - (addison) - (3)
                             Re: Sun Tzu: Estimates - (wharris2) - (2)
                                 Ah.. the unbiased-idiot report: thanks for clarifying - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     Yes of course. - (wharris2)

Ni!
65 ms