IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Let's see YOU show ANYTHING, first.
It's not your place to issue any "challenges", wankwad; you've blown off too many of them yourself over the years.

Frankly, I'm just too tired of your weaselling ways to consider you worth wasting any "wit and sarcasm" on. Where on Earth do you get the impression that you somehow *deserve* any better than "foul-mouthedness and aggression"?

Reply to at least one of the many threads you've ignomiously slunk away from before, and then, MAYBE, you'll have earned back a bit of a right to be taken seriously.

Until then, you're just stalling (funny, wouldn't have thought *that* is what a fly-boy wants to do...) -- and if you'd paid any attention to the post you replied to, you'd have noticed that that was precisely what *I* was calling YOU out on.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Stopped your foul mouth for once
That has to be an achievement :-)

Now big boy, the reason I don't & won't respond to your posts in the forums is because you have *always* posted with either your foul mouth or with obvious flame-bait & thus it is plainly clear you aren't interested in any serious discussion, just another characteristic chance to start another flame thread with even more of your universally famous foul-mouthed diatribes.

The day you respond to me with a serious post that isn't clearly flame-bait, I will treat it as such and treat you the same.

As for your tiredness, doesn't it ever occur to you how tired others are of your thuggery.

Doug M
Expand Edited by dmarker March 31, 2004, 04:17:39 PM EST
New Stalling, stalling, stalling...
...raw-HIDE!

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New WTF is this [anti-] Chinese fetish?
IIRC (as much as I care to R == not enough to search for the passage, obv.) the article Doug posted, suggested that the C. had discovered a few places and, unlike the marauding Occidentals - decided it wasn't worth pursuing the matter. Or.. maybe the factoids got lost within some internecine warfare du jour.

You IIRC - deemed that, if they didn't call in the Developers / Conslutants / Entrepren{ugh}eurs in full cavalry attire to oust the new-found natives, pillage, appropriate and Own Them:

~"It Wasn't Really a Fucking Discovery"

Or something Like that. Then ya called him a Commie-lover or some such, for believing that the story just might harbour a smidgeon of Truth.

Dunno but.. perspicuous gargantuan grouchery notwithstanding -
Pshaw comes to mind.

Maybe it's Chernobyl fallout.. didn't just zap the reindeer?

If your attack is going too well, you're walking into an ambush.
Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill

It's a wonder you're alive... - (CRConrad) - (40)
         Ah, so sorry I missed that - (Nightowl) - (38)
             NNNGH. - (pwhysall) - (37)
                 Oops - (Nightowl) - (34)
                     It WASN'T EVEN IN the Subject: line, you stupid FUCKING cow! - (CRConrad)
                     Owl, be very forgiving, this one knows not what he doth - (dmarker) - (32)
                         I know EXACTLY what I'm doing, fuckwit. - (CRConrad) - (30)
                             "instead" not "in stead". HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                 oh shit, duck -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Fire in the hole! -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                     Wrong simile - (jake123)
                                 You really sure on that? I think I've seen both... - (CRConrad) - (18)
                                     Goose, as in poke: "Don't goose the testy Swede" -NT - (drewk)
                                     From what I remember - (Arkadiy) - (11)
                                         If it's good enough for Chaucer, it's good enough for me... - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                             Geoffrey Chaucer (ca.1343-1400) - (Arkadiy) - (8)
                                                 Why would he? - (jake123) - (7)
                                                     Because it isn't really in our language? - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                         Weird - (jake123) - (5)
                                                             You wouldn't understand Chaucer speaking it, though - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                                 I dunno - (jake123)
                                                                 The Knight's Tale, in "Middle English" - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                     Of course we can read Middle English, Ash. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                         No dice.. that's Advanced. - (Ashton)
                                         No, stead is still a word - (jake123)
                                     "In stead" .eq. "instead" - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                         Or those not accustomed to using obsolete forms in - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                             Not necessarily obsolete in Actual English. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                 er__________{cackle}___Home Sweet Home Stead -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 Because. - (mmoffitt)
                             A definition... - (danreck) - (1)
                                 Here ya go: - (CRConrad)
                             A challenge - (dmarker) - (4)
                                 Let's see YOU show ANYTHING, first. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                     Stopped your foul mouth for once - (dmarker) - (2)
                                         Stalling, stalling, stalling... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                             WTF is this [anti-] Chinese fetish? - (Ashton)
                         I'm always very forgiving, as a rule. - (Nightowl)
                 is the lesbian or the bike black? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     you choose :) -NT - (pwhysall)
         Gads... yew r so californicationious. - (folkert)

LRPD Who Must Be Obeyed.
67 ms