IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New no php so far.
Mostly C/C++, various assemblers, Perl, shell scripting, a little Java, and other stuff that I pick up as I need and forget as soon as convienient.

I suppose I ought to update my resume as it's about 4 years out of date. If you're still interested when I finish, I'll send you a copy.

Thanks,
Hugh
New You're doomed
Idiot idioms (like php) are now the demand. Paper hiring is worse than ever. You will not be seen as a person. C is worthless experience. Make up a plausible fictional resume NOW featuring extensive Java (I'll back you up) and learn enough to bullshit your way through an interview. After you get the job it won't matter anyway.

PS: I'm half serious.
-drl
     There are alternatives - (orion) - (25)
         Re: There are alternatives - (deSitter) - (24)
             Well what can I do to help then? - (orion) - (23)
                 You can't - (hnick) - (22)
                     Re: You can't - (Nightowl) - (1)
                         Re: You can't - (deSitter)
                     Re: You can't - (deSitter) - (19)
                         When I was down and out - (orion) - (1)
                             Re: When I was down and out - (deSitter)
                         I wasn't referring to jobs - (Nightowl) - (1)
                             Re: I wasn't referring to jobs - (deSitter)
                         Apparently there are different levels of prostitution - (hnick) - (14)
                             WTF? - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                 B.A. in math - (hnick) - (9)
                                     Ah yes. That's a "teaching" degree. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                         That position seems like uninformed BS to me -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                             You gotta be so serious all the time? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                 That's the second time that I've been accused of that today - (ben_tilly)
                                     What is any math degree good for? - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                         As a person with a grad Math degree myself, - (mmoffitt)
                                         Sure, I suppose that's why they offer it - (hnick) - (2)
                                             Understandable - (ben_tilly)
                                             Re: Sure, I suppose that's why they offer it - (deSitter)
                             Don't you do php? - (drewk) - (2)
                                 no php so far. - (hnick) - (1)
                                     You're doomed - (deSitter)

To Imagine, To Ponder.. perhaps occasionally, To Think.
129 ms