IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New When I was down and out
I tried temp agencies, I got jobs working in a lock box of a bank counting checks and entering the amounts into computers, data entry work, even light industrial work. That is what worked for me. Eventually I find a good paying job.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Re: When I was down and out
Like I said, don't try to help. You can't. Sorry.
-drl
     There are alternatives - (orion) - (25)
         Re: There are alternatives - (deSitter) - (24)
             Well what can I do to help then? - (orion) - (23)
                 You can't - (hnick) - (22)
                     Re: You can't - (Nightowl) - (1)
                         Re: You can't - (deSitter)
                     Re: You can't - (deSitter) - (19)
                         When I was down and out - (orion) - (1)
                             Re: When I was down and out - (deSitter)
                         I wasn't referring to jobs - (Nightowl) - (1)
                             Re: I wasn't referring to jobs - (deSitter)
                         Apparently there are different levels of prostitution - (hnick) - (14)
                             WTF? - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                 B.A. in math - (hnick) - (9)
                                     Ah yes. That's a "teaching" degree. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                         That position seems like uninformed BS to me -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                             You gotta be so serious all the time? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                 That's the second time that I've been accused of that today - (ben_tilly)
                                     What is any math degree good for? - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                         As a person with a grad Math degree myself, - (mmoffitt)
                                         Sure, I suppose that's why they offer it - (hnick) - (2)
                                             Understandable - (ben_tilly)
                                             Re: Sure, I suppose that's why they offer it - (deSitter)
                             Don't you do php? - (drewk) - (2)
                                 no php so far. - (hnick) - (1)
                                     You're doomed - (deSitter)

I am so upset that this clown of a woman figured out my SUPER PLAN TO SCAM MILLIONS FROM THE UNKNOWING BEANIE WORLD!
62 ms