IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The point was deliberately inflamitory . .
. . to see what it would bring.

Many years experience with usenet and forums has taught me that a reasonable inquiry is unlikely to inflame sufficient passion to produce a useful response. Sorry to be manipulative, but what works, works.

Addison has provided very good information, which will take me a bit to digest.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New This is part of what made this thread interesting.
I suspected that you might be baiting in order to get an answer.
Apparently, some here have learned how not to add gasoline to an obvious fire.
There are some smart cookies here. There are also some folks here (not you Andrew) that love to inflame some of our community. I think I'm learning the difference between the many types of posters here. Some want to learn and share, a few want to bring anger and criticisim to the discussion.

Kudos to those that have shown compassion for the IWETHEY community members and ignored the obvious flamers. I hope these types can learn from the nice people here (or that they realize they are unwelcome and find another community to direct their hate at).
New Oh yeah?
[insert random flaming insults here] and your mother too!

(you do know I'm just kidding, right?)
Don Richards,
Proud recipient of the ABBA.
New Are you sure
your last name isn't Zimbardo? :)
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
Expand Edited by cwbrenn Oct. 22, 2001, 11:12:34 AM EDT
     Pakistani revolution predicted - (bluke) - (29)
         Re: I'm lazy ... - (dmarker2)
         err the general in charge IS an Islamic fundamentalist? -NT - (boxley) - (27)
             Err . . apparently he doesn't go to the right mosque. - (Andrew Grygus) - (26)
                 Can't say that. - (addison) - (24)
                     Did this "Islamic Golden Age" ever extend . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (23)
                         We're on the boundaries of my knowledge. - (addison) - (3)
                             I'm no expert either, but I'd like to put that another way: - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 But...but.... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                     Some stuff is so obvious, don't need to be Xpert to know it -NT - (CRConrad)
                         I believe it did - a personal anecdote - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                             Surprised you didn't mention Al'Khwarizmi (~790-850 AD). - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                                 Follow the link - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                     Indeed. I should have read more of the link. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                         3 to 1, 2, 1. Probability factor of 1 to 1 - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             ^^ This is irritating ^^ -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                 If there had been enough time... - (bepatient)
                         Re: Addison is making sense - you are not winning this arg - (dmarker2) - (7)
                             But he is open to evidence. - (brettj) - (2)
                                 Interesting nugget - (boxley)
                                 Re: But he is open to evidence - yes - (dmarker2)
                             The point was deliberately inflamitory . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                 This is part of what made this thread interesting. - (brettj) - (1)
                                     Oh yeah? - (Silverlock)
                                 Are you sure - (cwbrenn)
                         Yup, AFAIK, it did. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                             So, then, what happened? - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                 And when? - (wharris2)
                                 I am no scholar but... - (ben_tilly)
                 In that case, who the fsck CARES what they say?!? - (jb4)

Holy cran.
53 ms