IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I will take at face value that you dont hate queers
I think that at any given time in history there is an average percentile that prefer their own sex for sexual activities with slight fluctuations.

It is only in times of societal stress that such tendancies tend to come into the open, not demanding space alongside as much as demanding a right to live not in fear. As a society sways right and left due to economic stress there always emerges a hedonistic group that flings all sense of survival out the window and lives for the sexual moment. This includes hetro nympho sapho homo and lesbo tendencies along with bestiality and ritual bloodletting. Because this black entre is visible half the population is horified and the other half is secretly titillated while pretending to be horrified.

As we are all sexual creatures and during teen years hormones are raging this hedonistic fringe attracts perfectly normal hetro folks who want to "experiment" notice todays middle schoolers proclivity for oral sex. You arnt cool if as a 12 yo gal you havnt baba'd a bobo. There is ample evidence that young female collegians have an almost 50% ratio of "fooling around with other girls" because it is cool. Boys tend to hang with boys and if there is a 10%er in the midst a few will say what the hell I aint queer he is and experiment away.

After an openist era ages it is always replaced with a fanatical repression as those who played grow older and place blame on the gay folks down the street for their own sexual issues and causes reprobation, hatred and harm. This has played out so many times it is cyclic in nature.

Just in our own century we have the roaring 20's, depression where gangsters and molls were accoladed (John Dillenger got headaches if he didnt have regular punch while in Prison) The Berlin scene in the early 30's Adolph's pet bumboy Ernst Rohm, Errol Flynn's notorious paties and Beria's penchant for chirrun.

All of these were followed by making homosexuality a crime punishable by death, lengthy jail sentences or vigilantism.

Well society is in a turmoil again what with the industrial age being traded for the information age and the hedonism of the 60's being rehashed in the 90's but with AIDs as the levellor so it is a matter of time before the worm turns and it will be national sacrifice and the first to get sacrificed are always the different.

Ross I know you feel the current imbalance and the ensuing chaos but lets hope those of us who are exposed will spot the pendulem swing soon enough to get the fuck out of the line of fire.

thanx,
bill
calling the demo primaries since [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=2275|http://z.iwethey.org...ow?contentid=2275]
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Not bad.
Boxlish is at least a compressed language :-\ufffd

I'd add (as to symptoms of dis-integration):

Body piercings ['Pierce' - now a er staple character in daily paper comix] Pierced Genitals !?
Diet-to death, bullemia and related
Intensified homogenization; you MUST wear really shitty-looking baggy pants.
Cap MUST be [forward/backward] - depending on local Authority Figure's sense of shitty-chic.
American Idol | Elimidate | FOX-anything | Ann Coulter (not smothered at birth)

and... resoundingly,

the fact that Neoconmen managed! a coup in the midst of the flag-wavinest
In-duh-vidualist kultur a Jingoist ever lusted-after -- even so far as to install a Pecksniff Pope in place of the "Justice System"! cha cha cha

So if all THIS does not constitute a small 'suggestion' of just how it is that the sexual stuff Also Got Fucked Up -?- I don't know what that would take...
New must protest at your use of language
you MUST wear really shitty-looking baggy pants.

as I explain to my one baggy son "MUST you wear really baggy pants that look as though they have been shat in?" walking like he is hiding a stray log.
thanx.
bill
calling the demo primaries since [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=2275|http://z.iwethey.org...ow?contentid=2275]
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Well, baggy pants sure are about implying the large log...
...just a different type of wood than what you're thinking of.
"I'll stop calling this crew 'Orwellian' when they stop using 1984 as an operations manual." - J. Bradford DeLong
New Don't forget to add the Apprentice show to your list
I caught one of those last week and I have to say that I was amused in a gory car accident kind of way - I knew I shouldn't look (I didn't want to look) but I just had to look. If this one show doesn't epitomize the death of our culture, then I can't watch the one that does. America, "you're fired".

I believe that many in our fora are sucked in to this obvious little "election year political" tarbaby issue because they believe that it will further their electoral goals. I understand and agree with much of what Ross says. He could definately soften the language, but I never really gave a rat's ass about political correctness to begin with.

If egg and sperm do not unite, then the species does not propogate... In this sense, homosexuality is probably "unnatural". Having said that, natural does not equate to good. Arsenic is natural. Additionally, I believe that homosexuality is most probably inate, which then makes the "unnatural" argument even more specious... Perhaps this genetic makeup puts homosexuals as outlyers as opposed to being unnatural. My daughter has a genetic "defect" (Down Syndrome). I think of her as an outlyer and not unnatural or defective.

I think that homosexuality is most probably innate. I base this premise on purely anecdotal evidence (my life). I do not look at other men in a sexual way. It would be very hard to "teach" me to think otherwise. Given that belief, I do not fear homosexuality will "spread" to me or my children just by proximity. Teachers should continue to teach. Boy Scout leaders should continue to lead boy scouts. Until someone shows me decent statistics that prove that homosexuals have a higher proclivity for child molestation than the non-homosexual population, I can't see the point in discrimination of jobs.

Now, as for marriage - I don't see it as black and white. There is the civil union that the state recognizes (marriage certificate, divorce decrees, etc...) and there is the marriage ceremony. I can think of absolutely no reason why gays shouldn't be able to have the civil union. Even our President agrees with this, so let's move on...

Marriage is predominately a religious ceremony. Each culture has its own rules. In India and many other parts of the world, arranged marriages are the norm. In Nigeria and many other African countries, bigomy is the norm. The countries laws are set up to accomodate these "norms". Traditional Western Judeo-Christian "norms" (though not always one man and one woman) have always stated/strongly implied that at least one member of each sex be represented. I see the reason why this debate is so heated. I also see the "logic" behind not being a gay hating homophobic troglodyte if you hold an opinion that says, gays shouldn't be allowed to marry. It is strongly engrained in the ethos as well as the mythos. I believe that the reason gay advocates are so strongly pushing their black/white "either your for us or you're against us" rhetoric is pent up (closeted) frustration of having to deal with life as an outlyer.

Having said that, because of the way our insurance, tax laws, etc... are set up to discern only between "married and single", it would be a hell of a lot easier for the state to sanction unions/marriages between gays. If people insist on formally bestowing "second class" status on gay marriages, let them be known as garriages or what not. Make them wear a scarlet "G" when they want to visit their spouses in the hospital.

What's the hoopla? I have kids... I'm not going to teach them that gay people are anything other than different. Just like kids with Down Syndrome are different. Not less than, different.

Ashton, have I mentioned that I hate election years?
Just a few thoughts,

Danno
     Explaining Ross's homophobia. - (inthane-chan) - (35)
         his biology is a dodgy as his argument -NT - (boxley)
         His biology is essentially wishful thinking - (ben_tilly) - (8)
             If it wasn't headed for a flame-fest... - (inthane-chan)
             Always been wondering - (Nightowl) - (5)
                 On The Other Hand and Happy To Help - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                     "Hope This Helps", I always thought. (Your link agrees! :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                         I always thought you meant hope to hell :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             Hit the Highway? -NT - (Silverlock)
                         Huh, multiple options - (ben_tilly)
             Maybe a bit more plausible wrt racism/xenophobia, though?:-( -NT - (CRConrad)
         Phobos = Fear - (deSitter) - (11)
             Funny, I find *your* behvaiour repulsive and sad. -NT - (Meerkat) - (4)
                 Great! Glad to know it - (deSitter) - (3)
                     Like fuck, you do. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         Re: Like fuck, you do. - (deSitter) - (1)
                             You fear it, all right. - (pwhysall)
             You sad sack of shit. - (CRConrad) - (5)
                 Really - (deSitter) - (4)
                     You know what you should do? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                         Re: You know what you should do? - (deSitter) - (2)
                             Let me get this straight. - (mmoffitt)
                             The men are waiting for the boys to tire of fighting - (FuManChu)
         {sigh} Orthogonal to this juicy flamefest.. - (Ashton) - (12)
             Re: {sigh} Orthogonal to this juicy flamefest.. - (deSitter) - (11)
                 Redux. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     Straw queer. - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Re: Straw queer. - (deSitter)
                         My 2 pence - (drewk)
                 'Fact' extrapolated from complete ignorance of the subjects? - (Meerkat) - (1)
                     Re: 'Fact' extrapolated from complete ignorance of the subje - (deSitter)
                 I will take at face value that you dont hate queers - (boxley) - (4)
                     Not bad. - (Ashton) - (3)
                         must protest at your use of language - (boxley) - (1)
                             Well, baggy pants sure are about implying the large log... - (inthane-chan)
                         Don't forget to add the Apprentice show to your list - (danreck)

Clearly designed to be used by faery maidens with a feather touch, rather than a six foot three engineer in a pair of size 13 steelies.
105 ms