IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 'Fact' extrapolated from complete ignorance of the subjects?
Seems you don't know two fifths of nine eigths of fuck-all about homosexuality, or feminism/equality of the sexes, etc.
No, "it's bad coz it's not all about me and my extreme manliness, grrrr, watch me beat my chest" does not count as knowledge of the subject.

Hope you're enjoying being consumed by your hatred of all things 'not-me'.
John. Dickhead-intolerant.
New Re: 'Fact' extrapolated from complete ignorance of the subje
Chest-beating machoism is yet another expression of a deranged anima-image expressing as vanity (consider for example the rigid codes of presentation in biker gangs, a very anima-dominated group) and in itself is every bit as repulsive as the most preening effeminateness of the fairest of fairies - overcompensation for being dominated by the Unrestricted Feminine. Actual maleness would be found more in, say, the understated, controlled behavior of test pilots.

Note that an ideal balance involves both feminine and masculine expression - one needs the former for "structure" and the latter for "direction". When one or the other is projected, the remaining side expresses negatively. Our entire society is so in the grip of a negative projected anima-image that it is impossible for most people to see clear of it.

You show that you do not understand what I am saying with the above comment.
-drl
     Explaining Ross's homophobia. - (inthane-chan) - (35)
         his biology is a dodgy as his argument -NT - (boxley)
         His biology is essentially wishful thinking - (ben_tilly) - (8)
             If it wasn't headed for a flame-fest... - (inthane-chan)
             Always been wondering - (Nightowl) - (5)
                 On The Other Hand and Happy To Help - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                     "Hope This Helps", I always thought. (Your link agrees! :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                         I always thought you meant hope to hell :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             Hit the Highway? -NT - (Silverlock)
                         Huh, multiple options - (ben_tilly)
             Maybe a bit more plausible wrt racism/xenophobia, though?:-( -NT - (CRConrad)
         Phobos = Fear - (deSitter) - (11)
             Funny, I find *your* behvaiour repulsive and sad. -NT - (Meerkat) - (4)
                 Great! Glad to know it - (deSitter) - (3)
                     Like fuck, you do. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         Re: Like fuck, you do. - (deSitter) - (1)
                             You fear it, all right. - (pwhysall)
             You sad sack of shit. - (CRConrad) - (5)
                 Really - (deSitter) - (4)
                     You know what you should do? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                         Re: You know what you should do? - (deSitter) - (2)
                             Let me get this straight. - (mmoffitt)
                             The men are waiting for the boys to tire of fighting - (FuManChu)
         {sigh} Orthogonal to this juicy flamefest.. - (Ashton) - (12)
             Re: {sigh} Orthogonal to this juicy flamefest.. - (deSitter) - (11)
                 Redux. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     Straw queer. - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Re: Straw queer. - (deSitter)
                         My 2 pence - (drewk)
                 'Fact' extrapolated from complete ignorance of the subjects? - (Meerkat) - (1)
                     Re: 'Fact' extrapolated from complete ignorance of the subje - (deSitter)
                 I will take at face value that you dont hate queers - (boxley) - (4)
                     Not bad. - (Ashton) - (3)
                         must protest at your use of language - (boxley) - (1)
                             Well, baggy pants sure are about implying the large log... - (inthane-chan)
                         Don't forget to add the Apprentice show to your list - (danreck)

I like when things catch fire and explode, which means I do not have your best interests in mind.
109 ms