IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Really
A society that explicitly endorses perversion is as good as dead. Of course one could argue that the endorsement is a symptom, not a cause. That's more likley IMO. It's most likely alreadly over for the West. Done in by self-indulgence and hedonism, and the idea that "fair and just" equals "do your own thing" equals "do your brother's thing".

Of course it's all a piece with feminism and the ruination of women by a society that has lost its real love for them and the care they once embodied. A society that literally despises children by refusing to raise them right.

You can have it friend.

-drl
New You know what you should do?
If you don't already belong to one, seek out the nearest Southern Baptist Church and start attending weekly. I think you'll find a lot of people there who are kindred spirits. You might also want to start watching The 700 Club with Pat Robertson - he definitely shares many of your views.

And may I add that the bullshit you are spouting here is the main reason I wanted to get the hell out of the South. I was afraid that I might actually raise children who would repeat some of that same drivel - as pervasive as it is amongst the inbred.
bcnu,
Mikem

I don't do third world languages. So no, I don't do Java.
New Re: You know what you should do?
It's absurd - by expressing my own opinion (which is well founded), everyone here immediately collectivizes like a hive of angry bees, proving my exact point! Rally round the queen! Throw the infidel out! He's got his own opinion! Cast him to the evil Baptists!

But you see, the Baptists are just like you bees - utterly collectivized to the point of being nothing but a collage of other people's ideas.

Are there any MEN left? Where the hell did everyone go? You've made whores and uncaring slatterns of the women, you've ruined the kids with overindulgence and lack of any discipline or expectation, you've destroyed the idea of representative government, you've annihilated marriage, you've made a joke of science, you've erased the entire ethos of scholarship, you've dishonored the dead, you've pissed on, spit on, stomped on, defiled every decent tradition that ever existed, and what do you have to put in its place? A tolerance for buttfucking.

YOU go to the fucking Baptists - merge your Church of Chickenshit Sameness with their Virgin Gangster God.

There is no South, there is no North, there is only the boundless mediocrity of the Land of Craven Weenies.

-drl
New Let me get this straight.
You've taken offense at the fact that your espousing bigoted, intolerant opinions is frowned on by the folks here?

You are absolutely entitled to your opinions. But when they are as offensive and inane as the ones you listed above, do try to hide them. Or find a more receptive forum. Rantings similar to yours can be found here:
[link|http://christianactionleague.net/modules/news/index.php?storytopic=8&storynum=10|http://christianacti...pic=8&storynum=10]

Go there when you want to post your wholly without merit opinions.
bcnu,
Mikem

I don't do third world languages. So no, I don't do Java.
New The men are waiting for the boys to tire of fighting
...then we they will wade in and send them to bed without supper.
I was one of the original authors of VB, and *I* wouldn't use VB for a text
processing program. :-)
Michael Geary, on comp.lang.python
     Explaining Ross's homophobia. - (inthane-chan) - (35)
         his biology is a dodgy as his argument -NT - (boxley)
         His biology is essentially wishful thinking - (ben_tilly) - (8)
             If it wasn't headed for a flame-fest... - (inthane-chan)
             Always been wondering - (Nightowl) - (5)
                 On The Other Hand and Happy To Help - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                     "Hope This Helps", I always thought. (Your link agrees! :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                         I always thought you meant hope to hell :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             Hit the Highway? -NT - (Silverlock)
                         Huh, multiple options - (ben_tilly)
             Maybe a bit more plausible wrt racism/xenophobia, though?:-( -NT - (CRConrad)
         Phobos = Fear - (deSitter) - (11)
             Funny, I find *your* behvaiour repulsive and sad. -NT - (Meerkat) - (4)
                 Great! Glad to know it - (deSitter) - (3)
                     Like fuck, you do. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         Re: Like fuck, you do. - (deSitter) - (1)
                             You fear it, all right. - (pwhysall)
             You sad sack of shit. - (CRConrad) - (5)
                 Really - (deSitter) - (4)
                     You know what you should do? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                         Re: You know what you should do? - (deSitter) - (2)
                             Let me get this straight. - (mmoffitt)
                             The men are waiting for the boys to tire of fighting - (FuManChu)
         {sigh} Orthogonal to this juicy flamefest.. - (Ashton) - (12)
             Re: {sigh} Orthogonal to this juicy flamefest.. - (deSitter) - (11)
                 Redux. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     Straw queer. - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Re: Straw queer. - (deSitter)
                         My 2 pence - (drewk)
                 'Fact' extrapolated from complete ignorance of the subjects? - (Meerkat) - (1)
                     Re: 'Fact' extrapolated from complete ignorance of the subje - (deSitter)
                 I will take at face value that you dont hate queers - (boxley) - (4)
                     Not bad. - (Ashton) - (3)
                         must protest at your use of language - (boxley) - (1)
                             Well, baggy pants sure are about implying the large log... - (inthane-chan)
                         Don't forget to add the Apprentice show to your list - (danreck)

No! Try not! Do or do not, there is no try.
111 ms