IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New that's now they do it now
not as easy as in the old days with the tubes :-)
Darrell Spice, Jr.                      [link|http://www.spiceware.org/cgi-bin/spa.pl?album=./Artistic%20Overpass|Artistic Overpass]\n[link|http://www.spiceware.org/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore
New Re: that's now they do it now
There was a time when your actual material TV could be actually materially fixed by replacing what was actually materially broken. Now, just rip out the guts altogether and throw in new guts. Rationally I know this is better, but I like TV repair shop people.
-drl
     Halp on TV question - (boxley) - (27)
         List the jacks. - (FuManChu) - (1)
             can hook vcr or dreamcast in same slot no picture -NT - (boxley)
         Do you have the remote? - (Another Scott) - (1)
             not software :( - (boxley)
         Re: Halp on TV question - (deSitter) - (15)
             nope sound, black screen not lousy video, no video - (boxley) - (14)
                 Cable box - (Ashton) - (13)
                     cable guy not in house, went to outside plug - (boxley) - (12)
                         If you are getting a display on the TV menu - (orion) - (2)
                             nope, zero display of any kind, no menu - (boxley) - (1)
                                 TV set must be futzed up then - (orion)
                         Re: cable guy not in house, went to outside plug - (Ashton) - (8)
                             definately scope time, still under warranty - (boxley) - (7)
                                 Sorry to hear that - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                     Went back to best buy who was kind enough to reprint reciept - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Great! Best of luck with the TV DTs. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             Ditto that! - (Nightowl)
                                 TV repair business - (orion) - (2)
                                     Norm, warranty means no cost to me -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Debateable - (orion)
         Quick thing to try - (orion) - (1)
             no cable box attached, the cables are fine on other boxes - (boxley)
         Re: Halp on TV question - (qstephens) - (1)
             yep, the remote works fine. -NT - (boxley)
         resolved - (boxley) - (2)
             that's now they do it now - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                 Re: that's now they do it now - (deSitter)

I'm not flying anywhere.
54 ms